Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
So Sam Bradford, Kellen Clemens, Shawn Hill, Austin Davis, Nick Foles, Case Keenum, Jared Goff and Sean Mannion have all thrown a pick six since 2012. Pretty incredible.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't like seeing friends of mine referred to that way. Be glad to oblige you every time.

That's understandable, dude. But this is the GDT, we're fans, and they're players. That's part of the deal. It's nothing personal.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Put in Hekker for the hell of it.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I'll post the play:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0CaMNlGT64

Which Guard is supposed to get him? Rodger Saffold, who is locked up with another DL, or Andrew Donnal, who is also locked up with another DL? But no, Barnes, who is blocking nobody, isn't supposed to block the guy who runs right by him? There are 5 rushers. Every OL but Barnes is blocking somebody.

If Donnal is supposed to hand off his guy and block Beasley (only thing that would make sense based on Barnes turning to his right), that explains a lot about why our OL sucks something fierce this year. Because Donnal is not in position to block Beasley and Barnes is not in position to block Donnal's guy. Switching is the only thing that makes sense on that play.

Yes that was the play and not his responsibility. If you don't like the fact, I can't help you. Did the play go bad, absolutely, but you threw blame in the wrong direction. You analyzed what you wanted to see and the fact is, your analysis is wrong. It happens.

You've been bashing Barnes forever. There are so many things that are going on in a game or behind the scenes in a game that the couch fan does not know about. It's amazing how many incorrect opinions are thrown out by people who consider themselves experts.

I know most of the OL, and they're more frustrated and discouraged by this season than you can imagine.

I've tried to come on this board and give some behind the scenes looks at what's going on. Now, all everybody want to do is bag on basically every player but Hekker. And there are those who say trade him :)

I think it's time for me to take a break from this board. Don't need the grief.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
200w.gif

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That tackle of Gurley shows just how weak he is this year. No legs, no power, no burst, no heart. He fooled me last year I thought he showed tremendous pride and heart. How can it go 180 in 1 year?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
No killer instinct. Jeff Fisher coddled these guys so they can later become board members on the referee committee. Im not even mad at the Cards for running it up. "You got to bring nuts to take nuts"

Psycho_X

Legend
I kinda stopped watching right before Mannion came in apparently. Was Goff benched to keep him from getting hit more or is he actually injured?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, it's that time of year again to pick a team to pull for in the playoffs. I guess I pick the Packers in the NFC and KC in the AFC. Let's have an old school Super Bowl.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That tackle of Gurley shows just how weak he is this year. No legs, no power, no burst, no heart. He fooled me last year I thought he showed tremendous pride and heart. How can it go 180 in 1 year?
I was about to say this. Last year he breaks that tackle and gains about 15 more yards. It's sad to see what happened to him. At least Steven Jackson actually gave a shit throughout the horrible seasons.