Cardiac Cardinals KO Other Philly "Dream Team"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cardinals win! Cardinals win! And to think that most of the "experts" were predicting a sweep. Nothing's going to bring us down!

:bangin:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
:clap:

I'm happy for the STL Fans, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching the philly fans booing at the end. :twisted:

Being a Royals Fan, my favorite things to look forward to during any baseball season are yankee losses, and boston losses. Other than that, I do enjoy seeing STL win because of the Ram connection. I'm certainly not looking forward to KC ever actually winning anymore.

Go Cards

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
That was an awesome game. It was the type of game everyone thought it would be. I thought the Cards getting the early lead was a really bad omen lol. The team that has scored first in this series has ended up losing those games, but it didnt happen in game 5.

I thought the Cards made a mistake by having Jon Jay bunt in the 8th. They had guys on 1st and 2nd and with Jay laying down a good bunt that gave the Phillies the obvious chance to intentionally walk Pujols. Why not let Jay hit? The Cards had their chances to add onto the lead, couldnt do it, and I just kept waiting for the Cards to make that one mistake that the Phillies could take advantage of, but it didnt happen!

Carpenter was superb. The sad part is I doubt he gets enough credit from the the media. Yes everybody knew the Phillies dont have a great offense, but that doesnt mean people should be able to take credit away from Carp. He still pitched a complete game!

This MLB postseason has been awesome so far. Now the Phillies and Yankees are out, doesnt get much better than that. 3 of the 4 teams in the LCS matchups didnt even make the postseason last year!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's all cuz of the rally squirrel! :amped: :amped:

Anonymous

Memento said:
Cardinals win! Cardinals win! And to think that most of the "experts" were predicting a sweep. Nothing's going to bring us down!

Yeah it was an awesome game. Reminded me of how the game used to be before the ball was juiced and the mound lowered. I had to laugh at the same "experts" on MLB that unanimously picked the Phillies over the Cardinals.....yet the Cardinals were 6-3 against the Phillies this season. :boing:

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
squeaky wheel said:
Memento said:

Yeah it was an awesome game. Reminded me of how the game used to be before the ball was juiced and the mound lowered. I had to laugh at the same "experts" on MLB that unanimously picked the Phillies over the Cardinals.....yet the Cardinals were 6-3 against the Phillies this season. :boing:

I wasnt feeling too good about the Cards going into this series. I knew their offense was damn good and would be a challenge for the Phillies rotation, but I didnt have much faith in the Cards pitching rotation, aside from Carp and Garcia (at home). I never thought they would get swept. Just goes to show how unpredictable baseball can be. This postseason has already been fantastic and the LCS is just starting tonight!