Caption This Photo!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Number ONE...Don't ever embarrass me on national television again...Now where does the sun rise?
temp170607_OTA9_HU065--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
"So, I wake up this morning and this little guy is glued to my left hand. Can't get him off, must be superglue. That's the last time I go drinking with guys from Stanford."

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I told you to wear number 3.

It's 3-16 for this photo shoot.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
goff2.jpg

I heard Favre asked the question, So I'm trying to find out, What's a Nickel Defense!?
Answer: It costs you an INT if you don't see the LB dropping back in coverage!!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image-jpeg.20170

Hey Jared…can you believe that Brett Favre didn’t know what a nickel was?

Yeah Dylan…how can he not know that Nickel is silvery-white, hard, malleable, and ductile metal. It is of the iron group and it takes on a high polish. It is a fairly good conductor of heat and electricity. In its familiar compounds nickel is bivalent, although it assumes other valences. It also forms a number of complex compounds. Most nickel compounds are blue or green. Nickel dissolves slowly in dilute acids but, like iron, becomes passive when treated with nitric acid. Finely divided nickel adsorbs hydrogen. Everyone knows that, come on man!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don't ever take my white tights again. EVER! Do these shorts LOOK like they belong with dark blue?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
"Seriously dude, how do you get pecs like that?" "Those dudes over at ROD have been giving me a hard time about my man card."

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That jolly jump was fun! Too bad they are loading it up.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
upload_2017-6-8_17-30-38.jpeg

"Just don't stink up the place. The last couple QBs that got cut were 'number 2.'" :palm: