Caption this Photo: McVay & Phillips

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
"Wade, do you really expect me to believe that you weren't stealing our offensive hand signals during those 11 on 11 drills?" C'Mon man, 6 of 7 plays and my offense gets five total yards"

"I'm being as honest as a church nun Sean." My guys are just dialed in and they simply kicked your offenses ass fair and square today. Get used to it kid, I've been doing this for a long time"

tempHU000131--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpeg

Wade - So after all these years her breasts are losing their battle against gravity.

Sean -I think there is a great plastic surgeon lurking on ROD that might be able to help

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Seam, does this erect nipple of mine make me look fat?

Trony

UDFA
Name
Trony

Are these t-shirts for real? I think somebody printed them from the internet?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Why did you cancel tomorrow's practice? Are you tired of my defense dominating?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm telling ya kid. The older ladies love the beer belly! And when I go to the nude beaches, my junk doesn't get sun-burned, never.
upload_2017-6-14_22-33-45.png

fearsomefour

Legend
"Hey kid....I asked for a hoagie for lunch, not some LA special with sprouts and sticks and bark and stuff. Like a real hoagie.
Let me tell you about a good hoagie place back in....well, never mind. So kid, have you seen the head coach?
Why you smirking at me?"

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Hey kid....I asked for a hoagie for lunch, not some LA special with sprouts and sticks and bark and stuff. Like a real hoagie.

Let me tell you about a good hoagie place back in....well, never mind. So kid, have you seen the head coach?
Why you smirking at me?"

200.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Why you smiling at me!? All I said was WE should consider going back to the 4-3 Defense!!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Wade: So Sean. You been to that ROD forum No Pirates, Just Booty... I mean them girls on there have big butts, I'm talking about great big butts and I am not lying.

Sean: (smirks) really???...

ninedeuce

Rookie
"I'm telling ya kid, even guys who aren't gonna make the team are beating 73 like a rented mule. You gotta get rid of him while you can still get something."

Last edited:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
"I know I give boring answers to these media questions, but at least I don't say stupid things like "We will defend every blade of grass!!"