Caption this OTA Pic

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
_gallery_ota_10-jpg.19879

"OK Jared, lesson number one. I want you to forget everything you were taught last year."

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
"I'm so sorry you had to go through that, but you have a real offense now."

Big Game

Living The Dream
So you really ran a high school offense last year?

Yeah we did it was horrible.

hahahhah

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
"Your OC last year was who????? Never heard of the guy!!!"

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Goff: (Pondering to self) Geeez coach I just rather be doing this right now...
8.png

Ramon Ram

Starter

"OK Jared, lesson number one. I want you to forget everything you were taught last year."

"So, when anyone asks, just say you were told to say that as part of the show on HBO because if anyone truly believes you did not know, having grown up on the west coast, we are all in trouble"

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Is that davefan I can see on the horizon? Fucking hell his missus must have let him have the car today"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
_Gallery_OTA_10.jpg

Get the Ball to your receiver about this high, so he can catch it on the run and go!!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu

Snead: "...so Wang was snapping the ball to Keenum in the 2015 preseason and-"

Goff to himself: God, I wish that was me.

M3RTRoQ.png

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This year is the best of times, last year was the worst of times, 2017 is the age of wisdom, 2016 was the age of foolishness, this is the season of Light, last season was Darkness, now it's the spring of hope, not the winter of despair…

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg

"How's my 'Fisher OTA 'stache and beard' coming in? Damnit Jared... look at it!"

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

"Jared, I am going to teach you every detail about learning protections and how to read NFL defenses when they're disguised in various formations."

Jared Goff has a fan in new Rams quarterback coach Greg Olson

Olson — along with McVay and offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur is part of a triumvirate charged with turning Goff into a productive player, if not a star.

Olson will work directly with Goff.

Olson, who has coached in the NFL for 15 seasons, said Goff has “unbelievable arm talent; he’s had that since high school — a very talented player with a ton of potential.”

Olson evaluated Goff when he played at California, and has spent the last few weeks watching his Goff’s performances last season.

“Nothing that I have watched so far has deterred me from that evaluation,” Olson said.

Goff took first-team snaps in rookie camp last spring but was otherwise relegated to back-up status throughout organized-team activities and training camp.

He took first-team reps one day during the bye week but did not do so again until he was named the starter in Week 11.

“It wasn’t a great situation,” Olson said, adding that Goff will go into his second season with a year of experience and a full complement of starter’s reps during the spring and summer.

“There should be a huge jump from Year 1 to Year 2,” he said of Goff’s anticipated performance.

Much of the progress, he said, would come from Goff’s ability to process and communicate play-calls in the huddle, something he — and many other college quarterbacks — are not required to do in spread systems in college.

“A lot of things he was doing at Cal, he did it at the line of scrimmage with one-word codes,” Olson said. “There’s a little bit more to that in the NFL.”

This will be the third offensive system in three years for Goff.

“It’s going to be real critical that he has a chance to learn the system and get comfortable within that system,” Olson said. “And the more comfortable he gets with it, then certainly the more confidence he’ll be able to play with.

“And then you’ll be able to reach that potential.”
http://www.latimes.com/sports/rams/la-sp-rams-coaching-staff-20170210-story.html