Captain Marvel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I saw that Marvel has a Captain Marvel movie in the works. The lead hero is a woman. I thought Captain Marvel was a guy.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Couple iterations of Captain Marvel. Carol Danvers is by far the coolest Captain Marvel and is also known as Ms.Marvel.

Also, you may be thinking of DC comics SHAZAM! who is a guy, well a 10 year old boy to be specific. different Captain Marvel lol

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
There's an alien, Captain Mar-Vel, and a slew of female Captain and Ms Marvels. Hopefully it's a decent show.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I saw that Marvel has a Captain Marvel movie in the works. The lead hero is a woman. I thought Captain Marvel was a guy.

Brie Larson will be Carol Danvers.

Captain Mar-Vell is Kree and Star-Lord's father.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Couple iterations of Captain Marvel. Carol Danvers is by far the coolest Captain Marvel and is also known as Ms.Marvel.

Also, you may be thinking of DC comics SHAZAM! who is a guy, well a 10 year old boy to be specific. different Captain Marvel lol

Back in the eighties when I was into comics (the MARVEL variety) Captain Marvel was Monica Rambeau ?

latest

I always thought her name was pretty silly.

The main Captain Marvel is from Fawcett Comics who was created originally in 1939 and was the best selling book in the forties outselling Superman -- which didn't please DC who sued alleging Captain Marvel was just a copy of Superman -- I think they won and DC then licensed the Marvel Family characters and merged them into the DC Universe.

So now the DC Captain Marvel is referred to as Shazam and the character who I knew as Captain Marvel in the eighties is called Spectrum and Captain Marvel is someone completely different.

o_O