Captain America: Civil War - Trailer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

BlackPanther_zpse2n9unqc.jpg

Last edited:

Athos

Legend
Looks fucking amazing.

They're definitely changing up the Civil War theme tho and its scope. Which is understandable given how large and complex it is.

Black Panther looked awesome.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Marvel movies are my favorite. I love the dark under tones that appear in the movies. They are just so well directed.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Tony Stark was not an advocate of telling folks what to do so him being on the side of government control is lame! Interested in seeing how this leads into Avengers 3.Isn't Black Panther a black man? If so, why the mask?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice. I love it when Superhero stories turn dark like that.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Civil War was a very interesting storyline in the series. Tony Stark/Iron Man supported it because it forced people with superpowers to register their real names, who they were, where they came from (as he had done himself since he revealed himself as Iron Man at the very end of his first movie). I can see his reasoning for it; less people like the twins with their powers and Winter Soldier (who was pretty much an unknown) would be unregistered. I can also see Captain America's reasoning for it. I am PRAYING that War Machine isn't dead (because I could've sworn that I saw Iron Man cradling War Machine in his arms, and that scares me because Rhody is awesome). The introduction of Black Panther is also cool. Ant-Man apparently had a part to play in Civil War, so there's that. Wondering when the hell they're going to include Spiderman in the mix. Also wondering what side Black Widow takes (because I can see her taking either side).

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A few quick thoughts on the movie ,

No spoilers tags because these are just my own guesses

Vision , probably a pretty good guess he'll be on Iron Mans side , along with Black Widow , which will match her up against Hawkeye

Black Panther , not real sure what he's doing there , but it looks like he's going after Bucky , my guess is that Bucky did a lot of bad things as an assassin , and the Black Panther has a score to settle with him ,Vibranium will probably also have some to do with it

Ant-Man , my guess is , is that in the trailer you see them taking away Captain America and Falcons stuff , and I'm assuming their going to want to get it back , and Falcon knows a guy , Ant-Man , so my guess is that Captain America and Falcon get Ant-Man to get their stuff back

Spider-Man will be interesting , because Civil War is about the identification registration act , but in the movies , no one really has a secret identity , except Spider-Man , and in these new movies , Peter Parker will only be like 15 years old and still in high school , So I'm sure Spider-Man will play a part on if he wants his identity known or not ,

This movie is already a lot different then the comics , so it'll be interesting to see what they do with Spider-man , who had a huge part in the comic book version of the story

I know a guy

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Black Panther

civil-war-1393-ew-cover-600x800.jpg

chadwick-boseman-as-black-panther.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
As I kid I used to draw/copy the superheroes in the comic books. Black Panther was one of my favorites. Glad to see him making his appearance. Now where is Luke Cage in all of this?

Overall I don't like the internal strife because my 8 year old wont understand it and he wont like it at all. This wont appeal to the younger crowd.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Now where is Luke Cage in all of this?

He's over on Netflix, putting it to Jessica Jones. Seriously.

Netflix is rolling out the Hells Kitchen heroes one-by-one -- already did Daredevil earlier in the year, and last month they released Jessica Jones. The plan is to also roll out Luke Cage and Iron Fist with their own shows, and then will team them up in The Defenders. Not sure how many years this will take.