@capannfl Wisniewski

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Meh, I'm not really all that interested for what he's likely to get. Not sure if this needed it's own thread btw

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I still am digesting this trade. The hell with FA for today!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Rams better sign good free agents with the $30 million in cap space

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He reportedly wants to play center. Tell him he can play center if he signs with us Fish! Snead get the party bus with the bikini team ready dammit!

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I think that cap space is reserved for guys we already have on our roster....

Kendrick ($4m) + Britt + McLeod + Barksdale + 2015 draft class < $30m. You can be fairly certain they'll find some way to use that money in 2015.

ALSO... even if they resign Barksdake (questionable?), they'll have two huge holes on the OL to fill and add depth.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Rams better sign good free agents with the $30 million in cap space
yea really but what free agents? what top linemen are left if any? wtf was the point of the cap space if we just let all the linemen go by.

V3

Hall of Fame
Kendrick ($4m) + Britt + McLeod + Barksdale + 2015 draft class < $30m. You can be fairly certain they'll find some way to use that money in 2015.

ALSO... even if they resign Barksdake (questionable?), they'll have two huge holes on the OL to fill and add depth.
Save money by skipping McLeod and moving Joyner to FS.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Rams have 2, count them 2, starting offensive linemen! They have to sign olinemen and they better start with Wisniewski. They are in danger of having an even worse line than last year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ahhh the Bucs. Vincent Jackson, Carl Nicks, Darrelle Revis, Alterraun Verner, Dashon Gholston.

So much money. 13 wins in 3 years.

Can't beat the Rams.

And picking 1st this year.