Cantor Gaming releases point spreads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Cantor Gaming releases point spreads for 240 (out of 256) NFL 2012 regular season games and according to them the Rams are:

under dogs in (13)
favored to win (1) v. Minn week #15
pick-em (1) Wash week #2
and finally no line for the final game vs Seattle.

Oh and the game in London, Pats +11

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
ramsince62 said:
Cantor Gaming releases point spreads for 240 (out of 256) NFL 2012 regular season games and according to them the Rams are:

under dogs in (13)
pick-em (1) Wash week #2

I think I am going to have to get out to Reno and put some $$ down on the Rams. Thinking $100 will bring a pretty sweet pay day.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
ramsince62 said:

under dogs in (13)
pick-em (1) Wash week #2

I think I am going to have to get out to Reno and put some $$ down on the Rams. Thinking $100 will bring a pretty sweet pay day.
Yeah, huh? I could drop a bean on that Patriots game too, if the line doesn't change.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
RamFan503 said:
ramsince62 said:

under dogs in (13)
pick-em (1) Wash week #2

Yeah, huh? I could drop a bean on that Patriots game too, if the line doesn't change.

I'm sure they will, but it's interesting to see how the odds makers see things at this point.