1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CANT MAKE UP MY MIND MOCK DRAFTS

Discussion in 'MOCK DRAFTS' started by Robert, May 5, 2014.

1. Robert

Robert New Member

Credit:
    $12,183.48
    I think everyone is in agreement the Rams are a up and coming team and are on the verge of a playoff birth just needing to feel a few more holes to get there. The big question is what needs should we fill first. I couldn't decide on exactly which way to go so I put a couple of options together with different scenarios that I would be happy with. Im no expert so but this is just what I would like to see happen.

OPTION #1- The rams are stuck at 2 with nobody wanting to trade up
    1(2) WR S. Watkins
    1(13) OT T. Lewan/Z. Martin- which ever one is left on the board
    2(12) CB L. Joyner/ P. Desir/ Gaines
    3(11) FS T. Brooks
    4(10) LB Y. Smallwood
    5(13) DT A. Johnson
    6(12) CB A. Colvin
    6(comp) WR/RB D. Anthony/ QB Shaw
    7(11) S V. Sunseri/ RB H. Josey

OPTION #2- The rams are stuck at 2
    1(2) OT G. Robinson/J. Mathews
    1(13) CB J. Gilbert/D. Denard
    2(12) LB R. Shazier/K. Van Noy/ J. Attaochu
    3(11) FS T. Brooks
    4(10) G D. Dozier
    5(13) CB A. Colvin
    6(12) RB/WR D. Thomas
    6(comp) QB C. Shaw
    7(11) RB H. Josey/ S V. Sunseri

OPTION #3- the rams trade #2 for falcons #6, 2nd rd, 15' 2nd rd
    1(6) OT J. Mathews
    1(13) CB J. Gilbert/ D. Dennard
    2(6) DT D. Easley
    2(12) LB J. Attaochu
    3(11) FS T. Brooks
    4(10) G D. Dozier
    5(13) CB A. Colvin
    6(12) RB/WR D. Thomas
    6(comp) QB C. Shaw

Option #4- the rams trade #2 for falcons #6, 2nd rd, 15' 2nd rd,

1(6) WR M. Evans
    1(13) OT T. Lewan/Z. Martin
    2(6) CB Fuller/Verrett/Roby/ DT D. Easley- hopfully one of the 3 cb falls if not take DT
    2(12) DT D. Easley/ CB Joyner/Desir/Gaines- if we take DT at 6 take CB here
    3(11) FS T. Brooks
    4(10) G D. Dozier
    5(13) CB A. Colvin
    6(12) RB/WR D. Thomas
    6(comp) QB C. Shaw

I think if the rams don't score Watkins/Evans they shouldn't waste a pick on another one. I don't see another receiver who is a clear cut day 1 #1 receiver. I also don't think we should waste a pick on a safety in the early rounds. Brooks will get the job done. Colvin is round 1 talent so is Easley if they come back strong our defense will be top notch and i am willing to take the risk especially on Colvin. Thomas is electrifying to me and i rather have him returning kicks/punts then having Tavon taking more abuse and risking injury. Dozier should be a starting caliber guard in the future and adds depth. I would like to here your thoughts be easy on me. Thanks cant wait for the draft
  2. diehard99

diehard99 New Member

Credit:
    $26,270.46
    If i knew i could snag a premium cb at #44 pick it would sure free up some stuff. if i thought i couldnt then id for sure pick one at #13 pick. i personally dont think the two top safeties on most peoples boards are worth the #13 pick. although i wouldnt complain if the rams took Pryor at #13. i sort of prefer Verrett at #13 even if it is a half a roun high. to me, hes the best cover corner that can play outside or in the slot. I like Brooks in the 3rd , im curious how much Fisher will value his other safety position to pair with Mcdonald, 3rd rounder again maybee. Its hard to project trades for mocks but i do like the idea of OL at #13. Lewan would be real nice there. I sure hope Snisher and Co. hit it right.
    Robert likes this.