Can't get Direct TV?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Like some of you, I was willing to pay some money to watch a consistent feed of the Rams. Having lived out of the country the last 5 years, Gamepass was my savior. $170 for just the Rams preseason and regular season, or $200 for every preseason and regular season game, and can rewatch any game played in the past 5 years.

Having returned to the US recently, I wasn't sure what I was gonna do to be able to watch the games. No Direct TV, cant do the Mobile Direct TV, and couldnt get gamepass since you can only use that outside of the country.

Well I looked online and found Hide My Ass. After swapping emails with an employee who told me it would work fine(was also a Falcons fan and we talked only football a few of the emails, was cool), decided that the $50 for 6 months was worth it to get to use gamepass again.

So after I got HMA, I went and renewed my Gamepass subscription. I get the $200 one so I can watch any game. I like watching Monday and Thursday and Sunday night football as well. Just Rams games cost $170. So figured the extra is worth it.

I also found a promo code for 15% off the Gamepass subscription, so instead of $51 a month, its $44. That promo code is REP15 for anyone who does this.

So $172 for gamepass, $50 for HMA, $222 total. And I get to watch any regular season and preseason game this year and in the last 5 years anytime I want, in HD of course.

And I have opened gamepass and tried it to make sure it works, and it does. My computer is now located in Germany for all parties concerned(as am I for any 3rd party reading this) :)

Just figured I'd let you all know of this option in case you couldnt do direct tv and wanted a solid feed. Also HMA is good to hide online activity. And to help not get hacked as well.

So anyway, just another option I wanted to share. Sharing is caring!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RAMS!!!

Alan

Legend
I saw you driving southbound on Berliner Allee when I was in Dusseldorf last week. I honked but you must not have heard me. :( :LOL:

I'll stop by your apartment next Saturday and we'll watch the game. :cheers:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw you driving southbound on Berliner Allee when I was in Dusseldorf last week. I honked but you must not have heard me. :( :LOL:

I'll stop by your apartment next Saturday and we'll watch the game. :cheers:

I heard a horn but thought it was for someone else, my bad :(

Ill get the beer. Will be sportin my Bayern kit!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Tron I just glossed through some stuff about HMA.......is it the actual service getting you online or do you still need internet access and it's an add on to disguise and provide safety.

I use Hola (located in the UK but those bastards at Sky blackout a 6pm and 9pm game each week), it works, and is free. If anyone asks I'm able to fly from my flat in Nottingham to Holland in the 5 minutes between the end of the Rams game and the start of the 9pm game (no honestly I am).

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tron I just glossed through some stuff about HMA.......is it the actual service getting you online or do you still need internet access and it's an add on to disguise and provide safety.

Have to be connected to internet to use it. Changes your IP address and location. So add-on to disguise and provide safety.

I use Hola (located in the UK but those bastards at Sky blackout a 6pm and 9pm game each week), it works, and is free. If anyone asks I'm able to fly from my flat in Nottingham to Holland in the 5 minutes between the end of the Rams game and the start of the 9pm game (no honestly I am).

Used Hola while in Israel cause so many videos blocked out. Completely forgot about that service till you mentioned it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'll be in Germany in 2 weeks or so, I can't wait to catch a preseason game with you. ;)

Honestly though, I use streams when I can.. Although with my work hours changed I was working Sunday mornings and thus missed most of the games, other than twitter and the Rams app.... When I had the mornings open or it was at night I streamed games or watched them on the NFL.com game tracker if the stream wasn't working. Not the best but it works.

I've gone through some difficult lengths to watch football though, if there's a way I make it happen.

I'll be in Germany in 2 weeks or so, I can't wait to catch a preseason game with you. ;)

Honestly though, I use streams when I can.. Although with my work hours changed I was working Sunday mornings and thus missed most of the games, other than twitter and the Rams app.... When I had the mornings open or it was at night I streamed games or watched them on the NFL.com game tracker if the stream wasn't working. Not the best but it works.

I've gone through some difficult lengths to watch football though, if there's a way I make it happen.

Can't stand illegal streams, the quality is just so poor, I'm more than happy to pay the money to not have everything pixilated.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I heard a horn but thought it was for someone else, my bad :(

Ill get the beer. Will be sportin my Bayern kit!!
It would help if you drove on the correct side of the road.
I here Germany is beautiful during football season.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
HMA is a VPN. It just offers some other nice services as well.