Can't even look to division record for optimism

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I dunno. We can probably keep pointing it out and crying about it, or we can wait and see what the owner of the Franchise has to say about it. And if reasons for things aren't sufficient, then don't ask for them. Pretty simple.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Bats always turn left when exiting out from a cave.
Source? :what:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, I'm gonna need to see that for myself. I think I could probably confirm that if I watch Ace Ventura Pet Detective on Netflix. There's a scene where he comes running out of a cave with bats chasing him, so I'll see if you're not just bullshitting everybody.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And rightfully so. I assume that was a popular bottle cap, so there might be justification for a class-action suit.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Snapple is already on thin ice with me. When I was a kid I opened it up and had a winner. First time I ever won anything, said I got a "remote control caddy."

So I was thinking I got a toy remote control car, I was so excited for it I told everyone about it.

Then I got the box and it was this piece of shit.

RemoteControlCaddy.jpg

Actually it was worse than that one, cheaper. It was such a letdown.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bastards. :evil:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
bluecoconuts said:
Bats always turn left when exiting out from a cave.

Bullshit! They always fly in a straight line in the Scooby-Doo cartoons.

:sly:

joeybittick

Rookie
I want so badly to change the thread title to "Something cool about bats" but I am worried that would be seen as rude :rofl: :rofl:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Have any of you actually been in a bat cave??? It's scary shit man. Literally. One wrong step and you are knee deep in cold, wet, stinky guano.

joeybittick

Rookie
Angry Ram said:
Have any of you actually been in a bat cave??? It's scary shit man. Literally. One wrong step and you are knee deep in cold, wet, stinky guano.

I saw some movie when I was a kid where rats ate a dude's face, and ever since then I have been a pussy about rats, and since bats are basically rats with wings... well fuck them too.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:

No, I don't even know where I would begin to look, but it seems like a good place to bring chicks.

Angry Ram

joeybittick said:
Angry Ram said:

I saw some movie when I was a kid where rats ate a dude's face, and ever since then I have been a pussy about rats, and since bats are basically rats with wings... well fuck them too.

God I hate rats too. Growing up there was a haunted ride at this mom and pop amusement park, not real scary until this big, fake robot rat just falls on you. It was in a cage but it must've been @ least 5 feet. Scared the crap out of me every time.

bluecoconuts said:
Angry Ram said:

No, I don't even know where I would begin to look, but it seems like a good place to bring chicks.

Nooo it wouldn't. This cave I had to go in (for a class about 2 weeks ago) was in a nature reserve on top of a bigass hill w/ a itty bitty crawl space that opened up as you got in. Smelled horrible. Big spiders everywhere, too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
Snapple is already on thin ice with me. When I was a kid I opened it up and had a winner. First time I ever won anything, said I got a "remote control caddy."

So I was thinking I got a toy remote control car, I was so excited for it I told everyone about it.

Then I got the box and it was this piece of shit.

RemoteControlCaddy.jpg

Actually it was worse than that one, cheaper. It was such a letdown.

Oh man! That is classic! Think of the money you could make. Just send a bunch of empty boxes around the world. Who the hell needs the plastic part. You could make it out of recycled paper and say it's sustainable too. Need a key caddy? How bout a DVD caddy? Too many socks? Here's a caddy. Wow. Just WOW.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Angry Ram said:

Actually, I have been in a bat cave. Sixth grade. I signed on to take a week-long field trip to a cave in rural Missouri, and it was just an eye-opening experience. The only part I didn't like about the cave was the tight squeeze in order to get in and out. Otherwise, it was absolutely sweet. There were sleeping bats, these pale-white blind salamanders, pale-white blind fish, it was wet, dark, muddy, etc.

In other words, being in that cave was absolutely fucking awesome.

Angry Ram

Memento said:
Angry Ram said:

Actually, I have been in a bat cave. Sixth grade. I signed on to take a week-long field trip to a cave in rural Missouri, and it was just an eye-opening experience. The only part I didn't like about the cave was the tight squeeze in order to get in and out. Otherwise, it was absolutely sweet. There were sleeping bats, these pale-white blind salamanders, pale-white blind fish, it was wet, dark, muddy, etc.

In other words, being in that cave was absolutely fucking awesome.

Wow, I hated being in there for an hour let alone a week. I envy you.

This cave was "easy" as there as little crawling. Just bats around. But I'm w/ you, it was a great experience. Something I never thought I'd do.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm not afraid of bats, I think they're pretty cool. I think the only thing I was afraid of growing up was heights, used to paralyze me... That was why I volunteered for Airborne school, I figured there's no better way to get over your fear of heights than getting pushed out of a plane. :cool: