Can't bring myself to watch it

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Thanks for the reminder of how shitty it feels to lose to the fucking 9ers.

Sure hope you can turn it back on next week.

If I was a season ticket holder I'd want a refund.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Thanks for the reminder of how crappy it feels to lose to the freaking 9ers.

Sure hope you can turn it back on next week.

If I was a season ticket holder I'd want a refund.
Ummm... Dilly.... Dilly?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Some around here just don't have the time invested to know the Ram 9er rivalry. It makes the Seahawks look like bed buddies

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Some around here just don't have the time invested to know the Ram 9er rivalry. It makes the Seahawks look like bed buddies
I understand and realise this but those bitches arent worth ruining our season. Fuck them... next year we will stomp that ass. Im not to impressed with Grabapole against our 2 and 3's anyways.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And conversely, how great it feels to have a winning season and make the playoffs.

Cheers!
Yes it is great but they have nothing to do with each other. If you're ok with giving them a game on your home turf I don't understand why you like the game at all.

You play to win the games.

The product they put on the field today is noting short of disrespecting the game, the history and the fans who pay for all of this.

I disagree with McVay's approach to this game, hey should have played this game with their best and tried to kick the shit out of the niners. Being afraid of injuries is no way to run a football organization. My opinion and I really don't care who disagrees I'm not looking for anyone's approval.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I understand and realise this but those bitches arent worth ruining our season. freak them... next year we will stomp that ass. Im not to impressed with Grabapole against our 2 and 3's anyways.
Goes to show how fortunate we've been this year with very few injuries. Some of these back-ups have proven today they will probably be employed somewhere else for the 2018 season.

Corbin

Goes to show how fortunate we've been this year with very few injuries. Some of these back-ups have proven today they will probably be employed somewhere else for the 2018 season.
Lol true that man! Impressed with peterson though!

Corbin

Anybody else disgusted by tbe commentors sucking the Whiners balls all game? Disgusting... they are playing our backups!

Corbin

Yeah, Peterson has proven to be a reliable backup. Our backup O-Line will be completely re-shuffled next year.
Yes! We have to sign or draft OL depth and secondary depth or starters this off season!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
My opinion and I really don't care who disagrees I'm not looking for anyone's approval.

One sided, closed conversations-- the pinnacle of every successful internet forum.

I'll just leave this here.

Potential Superbowl run ruined by an injury during a meaningless game. But at least their pride was in tact, right? /s

Some Rams fans amaze me with their ability to be jaded after such a short run with success. We haven't seen the playoffs since 2004, yet people are pissed at McVay for preserving starters, allowing players to recover from existing injuries... at the sake of giving up a meaningless game to the 5-10 Whiners at home?

Jesus christ.

Last edited:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Yes it is great but they have nothing to do with each other. If you're ok with giving them a game on your home turf I don't understand why you like the game at all.

You play to win the games.

The product they put on the field today is noting short of disrespecting the game, the history and the fans who pay for all of this.

I disagree with McVay's approach to this game, hey should have played this game with their best and tried to kick the crap out of the niners. Being afraid of injuries is no way to run a football organization. My opinion and I really don't care who disagrees I'm not looking for anyone's approval.
And had Goff or gurley had been hurt you'd prob be the 1st to throw Mcvay under the bus for playing them

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
And had Goff or gurley had been hurt you'd prob be the 1st to throw Mcvay under the bus for playing them
No, I think losers are afraid of what might happen.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
One sided, closed conversations-- the pinnacle of every successful internet forum.

I'll just leave this here.

Potential Superbowl run ruined by an injury during a meaningless game. But at least their pride was in tact, right? /s

Some Rams fans amaze me with their ability to be jaded after such a short run with success. We haven't seen the playoffs since 2004, yet people are ticked at McVay for preserving starters, allowing players to recover from existing injuries... at the sake of giving up a meaningless game to the 5-10 Whiners at home?

Jesus christ.

Champions are not afraid to compete. Losers are happy just to get in.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
On one side: those who are in favor of resting players and avoiding injuries heading into the playoffs.
On the other side: those who hate losing and fear loss of momentum heading into the playoffs.

Both sides have valid points. Let's not make it personal. (y)