Canadian Rams Fans Help!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Hey guys. Don't hate me but I need help. Just bought my first house and I need some help finding a satellite company to go with. All I want is to have all the football games. Shaw has nfl network but it's hella expensive. $73 plus tax monthly. Is there any other options? Bell and cogeco don't seem to have the nfl network. According to the websites. I got butt hurt last year paying for gamepass. Not worth the money it costs. Please give some advice if you have it.

Thanks

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't know anything about Canada other than its North and some Mayor there liked his crack, but they don't have Direct TV? Maybe it's under another name there? They have NFL Sunday Ticket every game every week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I had Cogeco when living in Ontario and they had NFL Network there.

I am on Bell Fibre Op now, in New Brunswick, and I have NFL Network here too.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had Cogeco when living in Ontario and they had NFL Network there.

I am on Bell Fibre Op now, in New Brunswick, and I have NFL Network here too.

Does NFL Network give you every game? If so, I'll just call around and ask for it. I'm not big into tv. I really just want football. Thanks.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know anything about Canada other than its North and some Mayor there liked his crack, but they don't have Direct TV? Maybe it's under another name there? They have NFL Sunday Ticket every game every week.

Direct TV. I'll look into that.

Thanks

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Does NFL Network give you every game? If so, I'll just call around and ask for it. I'm not big into tv. I really just want football. Thanks.

You need NFL Sunday Ticket for that. Both Cogeco and Bell have it.