Can you smell that....?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
It smells like this off season and beginning of the 2015 NFL season is going to be the beginning of the end for the Whiners, much to my delight! ( and I'm sure so many of you)

Harbaugh..... Gone
Replaced with a incompetent coach

Frank Gore....Gone
Iupati......Gone
Patrick Willis.....Gone
Justin Smith.....Gone
Vernon Davis....maybe
Crapperdick rumors of trade?
Love it but not really because without a legit run game and O-Line his weaknesses are gonna start become glaring. After this year of failure they'll try and fix this dumpster fire they lit with being a A-Hole to Harbaugh and showing him the door and I'm going to enjoy every second of it nagging all my Whiners friends. lol

Any of you have the foresight of this just yet?

I love me some Whiner tears....mmmmmmmm they taste so UUUMMMMMMM UMMMMMMM GOOOOOD!

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eh, I don't really care that much about San Francisco. Them being bad helps us...so I'm all for it.

Corbin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Eh, I don't really care that much about San Francisco. Them being bad helps us...so I'm all for it.
Out of curiosity who do you despise as a rival? I'm absolutely gleaming right now over their pending demise! lol

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It's not as fun gloating to the Whiners when they suck. But I'll hold onto it in case we end up as the NFC West cellar dwellers

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Alternatively you could say they're being smart recognizing players on the downslope of their career's and not overpaying for them on a contract based on "what you have done for me" but are looking at "what can you do for me". If they trade Crapperdick then I'd be getting worried because it would show the new coaching staff aren't locked into the old regime and have looked at their squad with "fresh eyes" as I say in my business. As it is he'll continue to hold them back but they must have freed up a lot of cap room with those moves?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Out of curiosity who do you despise as a rival? I'm absolutely gleaming right now over their pending demise! lol

The whole despising the rivals thing never really appealed to me. They have to do something for me to despise them for it. I wasn't around during the 80s when the 49ers and Rams were really heated. The only team I hate in the NFL is the Patriots because I feel like they cheated us out of a Super Bowl and have continued to cheat and get away with it.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
That's too bad the Whiners losing guys, coaches and all. I just expressed my condolences to my Whiners pal, Mike.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Now nobody and I mean nobody hates the Whiners more than yours truly, but right now I'm just focused on the Rams getting better although their new Head Coach Jim Tomsula does amuse me.

Corbin

Crabtree isn't going to be back either is he?
Honestly haven't heard anything about him...
Bout' time SEA and SF take a back seat to ARZ and STL.

It's not as fun gloating to the Whiners when they suck. But I'll hold onto it in case we end up as the NFC West cellar dwellers
I really think this is the year they sink below STL and AZ.
Alternatively you could say they're being smart recognizing players on the downslope of their career's and not overpaying for them on a contract based on "what you have done for me" but are looking at "what can you do for me". If they trade Crapperdick then I'd be getting worried because it would show the new coaching staff aren't locked into the old regime and have looked at their squad with "fresh eyes" as I say in my business. As it is he'll continue to hold them back but they must have freed up a lot of cap room with those moves?
I'd say that could be accurate except when you let a coach go who took you to what 3 NFC Championship games and all of a sudden Justin Smith and Patrick Willis retire? I think it has to do more with they are dealing with the shit storm they started than over the hill players. Can't imagine the players that would leave if not under contract right now over there.
The only team I hate in the NFL is the Patriots because I feel like they cheated us out of a Super Bowl and have continued to cheat and get away with it.
Amen to that.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Now nobody and I mean nobody hates the Whiners more than yours truly, but right now I'm just focused on the Rams getting better although their new Head Coach Jim Tomsula does amuse me.
I do.
My second favorite team is always whoever is playing the stinking whiners.
I want them to go 0-16 every year. They've always been a bunch of arrogant assholes. I hate them

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
He hasn't coached a game yet and you've already decided he's incompetent? Or did you mean "inexperienced"? What does Fisher's record the past 10 years speak of? Or his 20 year record of producing just three 1000-yard receiving seasons? Certainly not competence.

Corbin

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...s-in-danger-of-falling-into-nfc-west-basement

49ers in danger of falling into NFC West basement
  • 0ap1000000222748.jpg
  • By Chris Wesseling
The 49ers were coming off three-consecutive NFC Championship Game appearances last February when the Browns revealed cracks in San Francisco's foundation by making a surprising run at Jim Harbaugh to fill their head-coaching vacancy.

A year later, Harbaugh represents the canary in the coal mine, signaling an immediate evacuation in advance of a collapsing NFC superpower.

Five-time All-Pro Patrick Willis, the league's premier inside linebacker of the last eight years, shocked the NFL community Monday with news of his impending retirement. Veteran defensive end Justin Smith, a Defensive Player of the Year candidate in 2011, is expected to follow suit.
The defections don't end there.
Frank Gore, the face of San Francisco's offense for a decade, is closing in on a contract with the Eagles. Road-grading guard Mike Iupati is also searching for greener pastures, leaving the 49ers without their ground-and-pound identity.

The questions on offense go deeper with the futures of wide receivers Michael Crabtree and Stevie Johnson in doubt. General manager Trent Baalke even felt compelled late Sunday night to shoot down rumors that he was shopping alleged franchise quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

In addition to Willis and Smith, the defense has lost pocket-crashing left end Ray McDonald. Veteran outside linebacker Ahmad Brooks is next on the chopping block after losing his job to Aaron Lynch late last season. It's also worth noting that All-Pro inside linebacker NaVorro Bowman hasn't played a down since shredding his knee in the NFC title game two Januaries ago.

The secondary will need more than a tinkering, as 2014 starters Chris Culliver and Perrish Cox are both set to test the open market.
If you're keeping score at home, that is 21 Pro Bowl appearances (Willis 7, Smith 5, Gore 5, Iupati 3, Brooks 1) and as many as 850 NFL starts walking out the door.
Beyond the roster churning, the 49ers have to compensate for a brain drain that includes one of the NFL's best head coaches (Harbaugh), an offensive coordinator hailed as a "genius" two years ago (Greg Roman) and the only coordinator to lead a top-five defense in each of the past four years (Vic Fangio).

Losing a trio of team captains in Smith, Willis and Gore won't help on that front.
Owner Jed York sided with his general manager in a year-long tug of war, placing a higher value on Baalke's player acquisition skills than Harbaugh's coaching ability.
The pressure is on Baalke and hand-picked head coach Jim Tomsula to stay out of the NFC West basement while excavating a roster that Harbaugh led to heights not experienced since the halcyon days of Bill Walsh and George Seifert.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I do.
My second favorite team is always whoever is playing the stinking whiners.

That has been what I have been saying for years...Pisses me off that Carroll Rosenbloom almost hired Bill Walsh in 78 (I was 12) but went with Allen instead...Should have went with his gut.

Corbin

He hasn't coached a game yet and you've already decided he's incompetent? Or did you mean "inexperienced"? What does Fisher's record the past 10 years speak of? Or his 20 year record of producing just three 1000-yard receiving seasons? Certainly not competence.
So your telling me in 20 years he's only had a 1000+ yard WR 3 times he's trash and that's your measuring stick of failure? By that same stick Tomsula has 0 1000 yard WR's. I take it maybe your a visiting Whiner fan? Welocome to ROD! :D

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
That has been what I have been saying for years...Pisses me off that Carroll Rosenbloom almost hired Bill Walsh in 78 (I was 12) but went with Allen instead...Should have went with his gut.
The SOSAR years only fed the fire of dislike, and left eternal coals of hatred.