Can you just imagine how busy Snead has been?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Working the phones for possible trade partners?

Foles
Mason
Another player?

Trade up
Trade down
Future picks for player this year
Future picks for 3rd rounder this year
Pick for player this year
Player for pick this year
Player for player this year

Scouting and final evals on predicted UDFA's
Keeping in touch with projected UDFA's

Mandatory TV and radio appearances.

Keeping his hair well combed.

And later, making damned sure that Kara has a good seat and hot coffee at her fingertips.

He's said he lives for these times. I believe him. Lol.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Les Snead sure is a fun GM, isn't he?
The moves, the spin, the hair haha!

If he nails it tonight, he will become a legend. I hope he does (duh, obviously) because that will mean we not only have the franchise QB we've been looking for, and Les will be making the draft interesting for years to come!!!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
The key- the hair. Each one of those follicles is actually a feeler-not unlike the caterpillar.

An antennae, if you will. One reaches out to Denver. One to New York. Another recently retracted, had been pointed out to Tennessee, (It's that wild one hanging in his face).

He has a wild hair in back sending constant mocking, siren-like noises in the direction of San Francisco. Just to further confuse them.

Now the Stache, well, that has no signaling powers. It's just cool.

les-snead-nfl-combine.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Les Snead sure is a fun GM, isn't he?
The moves, the spin, the hair haha!

If he nails it tonight, he will become a legend. I hope he does (duh, obviously) because that will mean we not only have the franchise QB we've been looking for, and Les will be making the draft interesting for years to come!!!

I'm trying to think of any other guy that drafted ROTY two straight times.

If he does it a third time in a row he will be getting a lot of media attention.

IMO Snead was exactly what this team needed, Fisher too. People always point to the record in a vacuum. I always thought anyone that could rebuild the Rams would be considered a Jimmy Johnson/Bill Parcells type. Having this type of rebuild on your resume means you are a badazz.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The key- the hair. Each one of those follicles is actually a feeler-not unlike the caterpillar.

An antennae, if you will. One reaches out to Denver. One to New York. Another recently retracted, had been pointed out to Tennessee, (It's that wild one hanging in his face).

He has a wild hair in back sending constant mocking, siren-like noises in the direction of San Francisco. Just to further confuse them.

Now the Stache, well, that has no signaling powers. It's just cool.

View attachment 13358

I hope he trimmed the Isaiah Pead follicle

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
IF they hit a home run with this pick it is going to be gravy from here on out because they'll have their franchise QB locked up for 5 years at a bargain rate. Next year supplement the weaker draft with a FA or two, no worries, and ensure they get Donald and Ogletree done when they hit their windows.

And yeah, re: Foles he's gonna be moved before the draft tonight or at some point by day 3 to get a pick or as part of a move up from round 4 to get a prized WR. Dude is as good as gone, barring them getting an offer they can't pass up for Keenum.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'm trying to think of any other guy that drafted ROTY two straight times.

If he does it a third time in a row he will be getting a lot of media attention.

If he does it a third time he'll be getting a nice raise and contract extension. Or should I say, he better be getting a nice raise and extension so some down on their luck franchise doesn't steal him away when his contract is up. But that's not all. If he's got another ROY, more than likely it'll be the QB. Which will mean we get a playoff team.

And I agree we needed both of them....Snead/Fisher.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Foles and Mason are perfect candidates for trades and I really wouldn't be sorry if I saw them go, so disappointed in them both for various reasons.

I'm also thinking there may be other casualties too...

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
IF they hit a home run with this pick it is going to be gravy from here on out because they'll have their franchise QB locked up for 5 years at a bargain rate. Next year supplement the weaker draft with a FA or two, no worries, and ensure they get Donald and Ogletree done when they hit their windows.

And yeah, re: Foles he's gonna be moved before the draft tonight or at some point by day 3 to get a pick or as part of a move up from round 4 to get a prized WR. Dude is as good as gone, barring them getting an offer they can't pass up for Keenum.

I'd be amazed if we get something good for Keenum, Denver calling???

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Foles and Mason are perfect candidates for trades and I really wouldn't be sorry if I saw them go, so disappointed in them both for various reasons.

I'm also thinking there may be other casualties too...

Tell me who is ringing Snead's phone for Mason?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I doubt anyone is ringing for him, but I sure as hell think Snead is persuading someone he IS their next feature back...

Good luck with that. I'm sure teams are waiting out side Johnny Manzels jail cell as well.***Tre is worth more value keeping on the roster.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If he does it a third time he'll be getting a nice raise and contract extension. Or should I say, he better be getting a nice raise and extension so some down on their luck franchise doesn't steal him away when his contract is up. But that's not all. If he's got another ROY, more than likely it'll be the QB. Which will mean we get a playoff team.

And I agree we needed both of them....Snead/Fisher.

Yup if he does it this year with a QB I'll be happy.....I think.....Bradford was ROTY and I was never impressed with him to be honest.