Can you identify all of the Rams rookies? No Cheating!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Can you name all of the rookies without cheating? Curious to see how many of us can match their names to their faces!

Bp94pRSCEAAQV93.jpg:large

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Front row left to right: Bryant, Mason, Rhaney, Robinson, Donald
Back row left to right: no, Sam, no, Joyner, Portland State dude, Gilbert

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not too bad. I thought I might have got one wrong but but when I checked, I got them all right on my first try. haha.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I'll take a wild guess and say that Gaines is the first guy on the left and Alexander is the third. And Mitchell van Dyk is the offensive tackle from Portland State.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nope. Only 5.

Donald (bottom right)
Gilbert (top right)
Mason (2nd from left, bottom)
Van Lerch Dyk (2nd from right, top)
Robinson (2nd from right, bottom)

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Front row left to right: Christian Bryant, Tre Mason, Demetrius Rhaney, Greg Robinson, Aaron Donald
Back row left to right: EJ Gaines, Michael Sam, Maurice Alexander, Lamarcus Joyner, Mitchell Van Dyke, Garrett Gilbert

BOOM.

/Thread.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Front row left to right: Christian Bryant, Tre Mason, Demetrius Rhaney, Greg Robinson, Aaron Donald
Back row left to right: EJ Gaines, Michael Sam, Maurice Alexander, Lamarcus Joyner, Mitchell Van Dyke, Garrett Gilbert

BOOM.

/Thread.
Ding ding ding! haha

jjab360

Legend
The only player I couldn't get was the guy in the back row third from the left.

I probably would've recognized Alexander without the glasses, though.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Bp94pRSCEAAQV93.jpg:large

Top (L to R): Gaines, Sam, Alexander, Joyner (I didn't even notice him in the pic until now), Van Dyk, Gilbert
Bottom (L to R): Bryant, Mason, Rhaney, Robinson, Donald

Did I win the car?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
What's up with Gilbert not wearing team gear? Does he not expect to make the team?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That freakin' Donald is a mountain of a man. I can't wait to see him play alongside Brockers. There isn't a single guy on that D line now that you dare block with only one offensive lineman. Woot!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
That freakin' Donald is a mountain of a man. I can't wait to see him play alongside Brockers. There isn't a single guy on that D line now that you dare block with only one offensive lineman. Woot!
So you play 3 TE sets and have all the defensive linemen double blocked?

Somewhere, Scott Linehan is weeping with joy.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So you play 3 TE sets and have all the defensive linemen double blocked?

Somewhere, Scott Linehan is weeping with joy.
In the (recent) past they could double up on Brockers and chip Quinn while single-blocking Langford, but now that's not an option IMO.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I brought that up on the Herd.

Any team we play is going to have to keep either a TE or RB in if they want to be assured of the possibility of having a pocket. If any one guy gets doubled at the line that leaves 4 guys to block Quinn, Long, Brockers or whatever group is on the field. That isn't favorable for the O. And that doesn't take into account a LB or DB in the equation.

The talent on the d line is going to take away one, possibly two, weapons depending on down and distance. This pleases me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I brought that up on the Herd.

Any team we play is going to have to keep either a TE or RB in if they want to be assured of the possibility of having a pocket. If any one guy gets doubled at the line that leaves 4 guys to block Quinn, Long, Brockers or whatever group is on the field. That isn't favorable for the O. And that doesn't take into account a LB or DB in the equation.

The talent on the d line is going to take away one, possibly two, weapons depending on down and distance. This pleases me.
Fo sho. And no more stepping up into the pocket when Quinn and Long come whipping around the outsides.
Get that ball out quick, bitches. Nowhere to run now.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
What's up with Gilbert not wearing team gear? Does he not expect to make the team?
Maybe He was late out the shower? o_0
Hauling pads of all the vets since he's a rookie....
shining Sam's cleats? lol