Can You Believe It?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
My wife had the nerve to ask me to get her a 12th Man jersey (We live in the Seattle area).:yousure: Since I don't have any Ram apparel other than a cap, I told her the next time I get a jersey she can have one.:jerkoff:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
divorce-court.jpg

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
Buy yourself some RAM gear man!!! Better yet, paint your house in Ram colors

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Sounds like grounds for an annulment. Time to lawyer up!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My wife had the nerve to ask me to get her a 12th Man jersey (We live in the Seattle area).:yousure: Since I don't have any Ram apparel other than a cap, I told her the next time I get a jersey she can have one.:jerkoff:
Get her one but make it a Rams jersey.

A55VA6

Legend
Man you gotta have a talk with your wife. lol, doesn't she understand the hatred you have towards the Seahawks? My ex girlfriend wants Seahawks gear ONLY because she likes the colors. Kinda lame. haha.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I was told this is the type of stuff to drink when you wanna beat your wife...

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
LOL some funny shit in here.

Just get her a Stedman Bailey jersey and tell her you thought she wanted a #12 jersey.

Cory

UDFA
My mom also lives in the Seattle area. Her boyfriend has made her a Seahawks fan and I hate it! The sad thing is that she thought I was a Hawks fan!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Man you gotta have a talk with your wife. lol, doesn't she understand the hatred you have towards the Seahawks? My ex girlfriend wants Seahawks gear ONLY because she likes the colors. Kinda lame. haha.

She must be color blind! The Seahawks unis are UGLY as shit.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Buy yourself some RAM gear man!!! Better yet, paint your house in Ram colors
You forget the deal; if I get a jersey, she gets hers. I'd rather not have gear than have that jersey in my house.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Using a phone book leaves no marks

That's some funny shit right there.

My best friend and I used to fish and dive a bunch right off of West Palm Beach. Where the Kennedy Compound is. I'm notorious for getting on the radio (boat CB basically) and talking all kinds of bullshit. When you're on the radio... you're supposed to say the name of your boat first when making a call.

Keep in mind, one of the Kennedy freaks had recently allegedly just beat a girl in the head with a phone book.

I would start out all of my bullshit radio calls there with .... "This is Hit Her In The Head With A Phone Book".

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler

My girlfriend wants a titans jersey for the same reason.... I guess I can live with that... No chance of seattle or 49ers though

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sounds like your wife is a typical woman when it comes to trends. Everyone in Seattle wears those 12th man shirts. Gotta go with the flow.

There was a time when I was looking to live in Seattle. That was when the Yankees and Rams were good and the sports issue never seemed to be an issue. now it would be a huge issue. If I were to take a job in Seattle I would request extra benefits just to compensate me for having to deal with the Seahawk fans. Man I don't know how you can stand it.

iced

get her the jersey and keep 'em both on the next time you two bang... then just take comfort in realizing that SHE is the one getting rammed'