Can we be better than them…please?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I’m know my request is likely to be deemed folly by some, but...

Can we please be better than them?

Who are "them"? I'm referring to other places where Rams' topics are discussed. Places that I won't name, but rhyme with things like Schmitter, Scmeddit, and the Schmerd.

Places where people post or quote the biased observations of practices by random people on the internet, then discuss them as if they are presumptively reliable. Places were every blog, no matter how inane, factually incorrect, or obviously predisposed to be clickbait, is posted or linked, then discussed as if they matter. Places where, before evaluating a topic, you have to Google the alleged "source" to determine whether there is anything worth actually discussing.

Can we resolve to be better than them?

Please?

(I already think we are... the way. I'm just hoping to keep it that way!)

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I’m know my request is likely to be deemed folly by some, but...

Can we please be better than them?

Who are "them"? I'm referring to other places where Rams' topics are discussed. Places that I won't name, but rhyme with things like Schmitter, Scmeddit, and the Schmerd.

Places where people post or quote the biased observations of practices by random people on the internet, then discuss them as if they are presumptively reliable. Places were every blog, no matter how inane, factually incorrect, or obviously predisposed to be clickbait, is posted or linked, then discussed as if they matter. Places where, before evaluating a topic, you have to Google the alleged "source" to determine whether there is anything worth actually discussing.

Can we resolve to be better than them?

Please?

(I already think we are... the way. I'm just hoping to keep it that way!)
There's no fun in that. I like making stuff up and stating it as fact.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
As long as I’m allowed to continue to repost from Turd Show Crimes, I’ll be the happiest fanboy ever!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Sounds reasonable,
so, no!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Mr. AvengerRam, what you’ve just typed is one of the most insanely-idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no likes, and may your god have mercy on your soul.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sounds dramatic. What did I miss?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Hey, I thought my source was reliable when I heard the Rams were trading Noteboom straight across for TJ Watt. He never led me astray before.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think when posters come in here with some half-baked shit they get called on it. But I don't see a lot of value in harping on shit or starting movements that trend to censorship.

Sometimes I like to sit with the beered up dumbfucks and talk ball. Everything doesn' t have to be fact checked for me to enjoy that interaction.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think when posters come in here with some half-baked shit they get called on it. But I don't see a lot of value in harping on shit or starting movements that trend to censorship.

Sometimes I like to sit with the beered up dumbfucks and talk ball. Everything doesn' t have to be fact checked for me to enjoy that interaction.
Mods - please delete this post.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Just keep posting random, unsubstantiated crap. That's what we do best. Go with your strengths.