Can We Bag On Elliot For A Minute?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams should have done the “feed me” gesture to Elliot after tackling him 1 yard short

Seriously though, what’s the deal with him on the sideline with his pads and jersey off?
Just cooling off?
Such an a hole.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Rams should have done the “feed me” gesture to Elliot after tackling him 1 yard short

Seriously though, what’s the deal with him on the sideline with his pads and jersey off?
Just cooling off?
Such an a hole.

Equipment issue I think because two guys were looking at his pads then off came the gear.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not sure if this bothered anyone else as much as it pissed me off... it was probably easy to miss...

During the game they broke to a commercial for a charity group that fights against domestic violence. They went directly from a shot of this pos to the commercial I'm talking about. Fucking timing.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He has his hearing today... maybe they'll feed him a six game suspension. :LOL:

ausmurp

Starter
I too don't like celebrations on anything other than a TD. Zeke is young, and he can be annoying, but he is the best pure runner with the ball in his hands in the NFL. Let's not start literally player hating guys lol. Zeke had over 100 total yds and 2 TDs.. and on the last play he came up short, he broke 3 freaking tackles, he would've got the 1st if not for the 4th guy. He's a beast let's respect it.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I too don't like celebrations on anything other than a TD. Zeke is young, and he can be annoying, but he is the best pure runner with the ball in his hands in the NFL. Let's not start literally player hating guys lol. Zeke had over 100 total yds and 2 TDs.. and on the last play he came up short, he broke 3 freaking tackles, he would've got the 1st if not for the 4th guy. He's a beast let's respect it.

Zeke is not the best pure runner in the NFL. He had a great rookie year behind the best offensive line in football. I watched a lot of his runs, he had massive holes to run through. Their line hasn't been playing as good this year and look what's happened: Zeke is averaging 3.6 YPC and 69.3 YPG. He's not the best pure runner.

Le'Veon holds the title of best runner until TG3 takes it from him. David Johnson is better than Zeke and Shady McCoy is a better too.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Nah.

Le'Veon Bell, David Johnson, and our own Todd Gurley II are better. Maybe even Kareem Hunt.

And if I were starting a team, I'd guys like Devante Freeman, Melvin Gordan, Lamarr Miller, and Dalvin Cook based on image alone.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not sure if this bothered anyone else as much as it ticked me off... it was probably easy to miss...

During the game they broke to a commercial for a charity group that fights against domestic violence. They went directly from a shot of this pos to the commercial I'm talking about. freaking timing.

I saw it. It pissed me off as well.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Zeke is fat, he looked winded after every play .That team has an awkward feel when you watch them, seems like the players don't get along and Garret never says anything . On the other hand our 31 year coach seems to have everyone on the same page!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How dare you call an ewok a beast! /blue font sarcasm.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think Elliot's gesture is, "Just keep feeding me" as in keep giving me the ball, or "feed me more". Either way it is copied by Dez too. It seems like a selfish gesture, as if he is taking all of the credit for his success. I am glad none of the Rams do that crap.

Elliot has one of the most punishable faces ever.

I was told today that it is a team slogan, "Feed the Machine", or "Just keep feeding the Machine". That is beyond dumb. This isn't Pro Wrestling. Next thing you know Ryback will be the team mascot. Feed me more!

…..

Legend
I'll feed him...

serving_humble_pie.jpg

TexasRam

Legend

No need to player hate agreed.

But He is no where near the top runner in my book. His Oline was the best in the NFL last year. 3 pro bowlers and two other guys that were excellent run blockers. What he is is lucky or blessed that he got drafted to the Cowboys and could play behind that line. Same with Prescott. Both players are seeing a huge dropoff this year after losing two offensive lineman. Still with 3 Pro Bowlers mind you. What Gurley and Goff are doing with a lesser line is on another level than what Dak and Zeke are doing.

…..

Legend
I hate the Vikings.....always have. Its rooted in the 70's so its pretty well entrenched.

The Cowboys? I hate them too but more specifically, I hate alot of their players. Also rooted in the 70's but solidified in the 80's, 90's, 2000's by specific player types they seem to attract.

I don't typically use such a strong word as hate in my typical everyday life. I notice it when other people use the term and always get snobbish and judge them for being narrow minded about it.

However...despite that, my hate for the Vikings, Cowboys, Richard Sherman, Cam Newton and the San Francisco Giants is quite healthy and Im rather protective of it. Proud of it you might say.

I can't really think of anyone else I might hate. I don't like Michael Irvin. Can't stand to watch him. But he's a Cowboy....so....yeah, hating on Irvin.

yup...i think that's it.

Wait.....Dusty Baker. Cant stand that fukker. And a former Dodger too, so that's weird.

Other than that, I'm good.

Except for Brad Keselowski. That whiney little cryin bitch has always rubbed me wrong. Child in a mans sport. He's ugly as hell too.

So that's all.

Basically. I think.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Team celebrations are now allowed - rule change.

And I brought up that stupid freaking eating gesture he does in another thread. I was so happy we ended THAT nonsense.

By the look of his gut that he loves to show off, he's been feeding plenty. One thing I agree with Skip on is that he looks like he lost a step. Glad Todd reminded everyone who the best back on the field was.