Can this Happen?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
1st pick Houston goes Clowney, 2nd pick clev trades with rams Clev selects Manziel, (I heard the owner loves him,fearing jax would trade pick or draft him and clev wants him bad, Clev has some questions to ask themselves, Is Hoyer what we want to build around? Do we wait/hope for a qb at 26? Grab Hyde(ohio st) @ 26? Manziel,Hyde,Gordon,Cameron? 3rd pick Tampa picks Mack,(Jax moves down to 7 staying ahead of Minn. and still get the QB they want and add extra picks,Tampa(Lovie) wants his stud "D" player. Rams are up from the Clev deal and trades with raiders telling them teams(DET,BUF) wanting Watkins,so if you want come on up 1 spot and grab him. Rams slide down 1 more pick,stay in front of Atlanta(oline help) and grab robinson.
Rams swap 1's with clev get their 2nd rd this year and next.
Rams swap 1's spot with raiders get their 2nd rd pick (36) and 4th rd this year.

V3

Hall of Fame
Possible, sure. Likely, nope. I don't see any trades in the top 7, TBH.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Wait, if we trade #2 overall for #4 overall, and Cleveland's 2nd round picks this year and next, why are you talking about #26? Wouldn't Cleveland still have that spot?

I is cornfuzzled.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would love it. That is the safe type of trading I hope for but with such small moves the Rams are more likely to just get Third round picks in the exchange.