Can the Texans beat the Titans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I am still hoping that the Redskins get the #1 pick in the 2014 Draft but in order for that to happen the Texans have to beat either the Broncos (Very, Very Doubtful!) this Sunday or the Titans in Tennessee next Sunday (Doubtful but Possible!). Of course, the Redskins still have to cooperate and lose to the Cowboys and Giants! The way the Cowboys and Giants have been playing I am not holding my breath!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the Cowboys beat the Redskins. Not sure about the Giants.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Redskins will win the last 2. Dallas is done, cant stop anyone. And the Giants mailed in their season.
Still and all, a 5-11 Redskins team should still be a top 10 pick

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Redskins will win the last 2. Dallas is done, cant stop anyone. And the Giants mailed in their season.
Still and all, a 5-11 Redskins team should still be a top 10 pick

Respectfully disagree. DAL is still in playoff contention and must win to remain there. The NY game will be closer I think but they are playing it in The Meadowlands at least.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Agreed! I think the Cowboys will beat the Redskins but I don't feel very optimistic about the Giants beating them but like you said at least it is a Home Game for the Giants so hopefully they will win it for the Home Crowd!