Can the Rams make the playoffs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
The expectation every year is playoffs.

I'm so stubborn and unrealistic that it usually takes till week 9 before reality creeps in.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't be a KNUCKLEHEAD!
image.gif

Hey if they can repeat last seasons division record (4-2) or better and win the games they should then yes.
image.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The division games are gonna tell us a lot about this team. 3 of the first 4 are in the division with only seattle being a home game then they finish with 3 straight division games starting in seattle then home for 2 weeks. The Rams need to start fast, finish strong and kick ass in between.

MauiRam

Rookie
Right now I just want us to win our opener against the whiners. That would be a good start.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Even though we have a rookie QB... I can't see the QB play being worse than last year. There will be ups and downs for sure, but I expect much more stable QB play from mid season to end the year as compared to last year.

We have a playoff caliber defense and special teams... it's gonna be on the offense as to whether or not we get into the post season.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
To many changes on defense to say that the team will be able to lean on them again like last year.

But then again, no team should. I'm not pinning all of my hopes on a rookie quarterback, but considering how bad the offense was last year I don't think they can realistically go anywhere but up. Well, I kind of said that about Foles last year so don't believe me.

They've made some dramatic changes on both sides of the ball, so at least they're not doing the same thing over and again while expecting a different result.

I just want 8-8. If I get to see a .500 season out of this team, I'll be dancing, cheering and acting a fool. Anything more than that is just icing on the cake.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I start every season with the expectation of playoffs. This season is no different.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Wishfull thinking. Rams are still the youngest team in the NFL. Too many rookies, 2nd and 3rd year players. Give them a couple of more years of playing together and they will be playoff caliber.

Bubba! Is this your demo commentary you submitted to the ESPN.com web site journalism hiring Senior Editor?!! :snicker: