Can the Rams capitalize on the troubled Bears?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This is a golden opportunity for the Rams to hammer out a road win. The Bears are suffering from numerous issues that will play into our favor. With all this media attention about the behavior of Jay Culter to his teammates, it's a safe bet that their focus is not completely on their next game. Jay and several other players such as J'Marcus Webb (left tackle) are on harsh terms and the team chemistry is in shambles. Not to mention that the Bears O-line is already in much worse condition than our own. Chris Long and Robert Quinn can have a field day on them if they don't solve that mess. Since Jay Cutler is prone to interceptions anyway, the added pressure can only magnify this. Plus, Matt Forte is limited from his ankle sprain if he plays at all. Not saying Michael Bush is any less of a threat but it's one fewer weapon on the roster. If we play smart, this one can put us over the elusive 0.500 marker.

bluecoconuts

Legend
As long as our offense plays smart, we'll have a good chance. It's not going to be easy, Chicago has a strong defense. Someone other than Gibson or Amendola (Pettis maybe?) will need to step up in my opinion though, I expect Chicago to blanket Amendola pretty good. So Bradford will need to take advantage of opportunities with other targets. Kendricks might be a bigger factor here as well.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
It's gonna be tough to go up there and get a W. Not saying we dont have a shot, but walking away with a win from Soldier Field is always a tough proposition.

Peppers could very well be the best pass rusher in the league. With the attention that has to be paid to him, the whole line will be stressed. Their LB core is one of the best in the league physically and probably the best mentally. Their secondary often gets over looked but they're no slouches either. They get TOs. The defense is tough.

They dont have Forte, which is a hit, but we may not have SJ. I was impressed with Richardson last week but I still consider Bush to be the superior back up RB. Brandon Marshal is a beast. Hard to guard him.

If we dont allow Marshal to beat us and can get consistent pressure on Cutler, I like our chances.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm sure Fish will test all perceived weaknesses.

Cutler looks more like a bitch-face every time I see him. Dude's got mad skills though. No fear for him when it comes to firing the ball into the smallest windows,,, hopefully that leads to more picks for our secondary this week.

Glad it won't be an ice covered field. That place is brutal later in the year.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Hit Cutler early and he folds up like a walmart lawn chair.
That Tampa 2 crap they run plays to Bradfords strengths. Just keep moving in the poclet and get the ball out fast.
The big thing is stopping the Bears run game. Do that and it can be another W.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
See, alot of times when something like this comes up, the team being criticized plays well. I don't buy into this Cutler mess. It's gonna be a hard fought game in front of a rabid crowd. Luckily it's not uber cold like in December, but it's gonna be a tough place to play in.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
According to ESPN, Forte will see limited play if at all. They are looking to rest him and rely mostly on Michael Bush who, in my opinion, can be just as deadly.