Can the Rams be a first and second half team today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
The first two weeks the Rams seem to be a different team in the first half vs. the second. The first half of the two games, the Rams looked like 2011 version, flat, uninspired, overmatched. But in the second half the Rams look like a Superbowl contender.

So, is it possible the Rams could play like the second half for the entire game? If they can't play like that consistently, I don't think you can expect the Rams to win against good teams, especially on the road. This is a game that they could win if they play more consistently. Dallas is OK, but not world beaters. If the Rams lose this I see another 7-8 win season, if they win, and show they can play both halves well, then they will be playoff contender.

jap

Legend
It would help if they can consistently get good starting field position and stop killing themselves with stupid penalties.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You are exactly right, brokeu91.

To me it appears the Rams start games "trying to keep the game close". This has resulted in the opposition dictating the tone of the game.

The Rams need to come out with a different attitude; "We're here to win a football game and this is how we are going to do it". Set the tempo!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CGI_Ram said:
You are exactly right, brokeu91.

To me it appears the Rams start games "trying to keep the game close". This has resulted in the opposition dictating the tone of the game.

The Rams need to come out with a different attitude; "We're here to win a football game and this is how we are going to do it". Set the tempo!

damn straight.

jap

Legend
A couple Horns players need to either breakout or re-introduce themselves to the Dallas Cowboys & the NFL today. Which of Sam's receivers will top the century mark today? It was the Cookie Monster in Week One and then Chris Givens in Week Two.

We still haven't had a dominant rushing effort yet. If DRich is still struggling with his nicks & knacks then Isaiah or Benny needs to get fast & furious. It's about high time Tavon lit some team up in the PR game. And isn't Jenks overdue for a pick-6?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love Fisher....But I sometimes miss Mike Martz.. Martz would go with what works best, and keep doing it until we scored 40+ points....Fisher doesn't seem to be built that way. He doesn't want to take chances in the first half, and will persist with plans that don't work....Then when we are down 21 points, he lets Bradford go and he does well.......

AT LEAST stop the stupid personal fouls..No reason for it

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Not a remote chance in hell. Apparently they need to relearn the same fucking shit week in week out until they're down by 3 touchdowns. Then they finally realize its not working

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For the rest of the season, the Rams better defer the kick off because we won't score in the first half anyway

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm sure we'll play better because 18 yards and no TD's isnt hard to beat... but this game appears out of reach.