Can the Los Angeles Rams repeat in the Super Bowl? | NFL Live

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i was dreaming about those creamy thighs throughout the whole video. sue me.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Was RGIII laughing because he was high? Does he think its funny to even consider a repeat? Does he think its funny to question the Rams repeating? Or am I reading to much into his laughing because he feels uncomfortable? :laugh4:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You bet your ass they can. :startstruck:

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i was dreaming about those creamy thighs throughout the whole video. sue me.

Just the thighs?
Was RGIII laughing because he was high? Does he think its funny to even consider a repeat? Does he think its funny to question the Rams repeating? Or am I reading to much into his laughing because he feels uncomfortable? :laugh4:
I think you're reading too much in to it, more than likely just uncomfortable. I was actually impressed with him on that segment. I haven't seen him do much TV work, but he did far better than I expected. And unlike many people I see, actually had a clue on what the Rams did in the offseason.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Just the thighs?

I think you're reading too much in to it, more than likely just uncomfortable. I was actually impressed with him on that segment. I haven't seen him do much TV work, but he did far better than I expected. And unlike many people I see, actually had a clue on what the Rams did in the offseason.

Exactly. He didn't forget Woods. He understood that our interior D was our weakness (almost NO other analyst has even mentioned it), he gets what Allen Robinson brings to us... so yeah. I was impressed with RG3.

I'd take RG3 as an analyst 1000x over Mike Tannenbaum... or Charlie Casserley... good LORD do those guys just stink

TexasRam

Legend
Exactly. He didn't forget Woods. He understood that our interior D was our weakness (almost NO other analyst has even mentioned it), he gets what Allen Robinson brings to us... so yeah. I was impressed with RG3.

I'd take RG3 as an analyst 1000x over Mike Tannenbaum... or Charlie Casserley... good LORD do those guys just stink
Yea i thought RG3 did well in showing his knowledge of the Rams. His laughing might have been nerves or his way of getting himself to smile which comes across real well in front of the camera for most.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I believe that the Rams will contend for a repeat. Obviously, you need some breaks to go your way and you need to avoid any major injuries. But the pieces are there to make at least a deep run in the playoffs. I'd love to see another Lombardi in the Rams' house.