Can someone recap this game tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I was unable to watch it. How did the defense look? I know Bradford got hurt but did he play well? All in all, was this a better game then the previous two by the Rams? Any insight would be appreciated.

PhxRam

I was unable to watch it. How did the defense look? I know Bradford got hurt but did he play well? All in all, was this a better game then the previous two by the Rams? Any insight would be appreciated.

Cant answer for a lot of your question but Bradford looked good. The team was hampered by a TON of penalties on the opening drive but were driving.

A55VA6

Legend
Defense looked fast, feisty, good tackling. Ogletree got an INT and Quinn got a nice sack. Bradford, Quick, and Britt looked fantastic. This game was by far the best outing this preseason.

Trumaine Johnson might be lost for the season though. Doesn't look good.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I can only recap the reactions as the game progressed.

Oh God no...
BRAFORD NOOOOOOOOOO!
Well at least Saffold is playing well
SAFFOLD NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
How's Langford looking?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Damn. At least Trumaine is...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Brockers?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Does anyone like these Cleveland announcers?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Michael Sam had two sacks.
heh. you said sacks.

PhxRam

I can only recap the reactions as the game progressed.

Oh God no...
BRAFORD NOOOOOOOOOO!
Well at least Saffold is playing well
SAFFOLD NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
How's Langford looking?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Damn. At least Trumaine is...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Brockers?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Does anyone like these Cleveland announcers?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Michael Sam had two sacks.
heh. you said sacks.

should I not watch the rest?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Defense looked fast, feisty, good tackling. Ogletree got an INT and Quinn got a nice sack. Bradford, Quick, and Britt looked fantastic. This game was by far the best outing this preseason.

Thanks so much man. Suck to eat out Johnson. What happened to him? I think Gaines will step up and we will see a lot of Greg Reid in the nickel this year. That's awesome about Bradford, Quick and Britt. I hope to god Sammy is okay.

jjab360

Legend
Thanks so much man. Suck to eat out Johnson. What happened to him? I think Gaines will step up and we will see a lot of Greg Reid in the nickel this year. That's awesome about Bradford, Quick and Britt. I hope to god Sammy is okay.
GlTwCV.gif

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
PhxRam................ 11 for 17 on 3rd downs. yeah, go ahead and watch. especially the 3rd and 25 pass from bradford to britt. nice. quick looks good too. had a false start penalty and bradford goes right back to him for a first down. QB trusts the receiver. very nice. penalties were annoying, but overall not a bad day. good tackling, even the homer brown announcers kept repeating that...........especially since the browns werent tackling very well. other than that kirksey dude from iowa. nice 3rd rounder they got.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Too many players played well tonight to mention. Lots of talent from lots of positions and lots of injuries.

Browns suck ass but their D is for real and the Rams 2nd stringers manhandled them.

X likes when people say "manhandled" so that was for him.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

You pulling an Adam Schefter on us... :p
Better watch out Fish might call you out next!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Watt may have solidified a spot with his silky moves. Sam sacked Manziel and tore the space/time/media continuum. Quick was a star. Britt pulled off a huge 3rd down and infinity contested catch. Cook dropped an easy pass. Donald pressured their 1st string D. Bradford was fantastic. Tavon Austin was quiet again. Bayer showed again. Austin Davis played very well. Joyner showed again. Stacey was quiet. Mason had some good runs. Cunningham stole the RB show. The secondary produced. Saffold decided to get injured before the first play of the first regular season game. Quinn is a god whether he shows or not in a preseason game. TE Cunningham sucked but then made a couple of plays. The Givens we know and love showed giving up on a long pass, dropping a pass, and then speeding his way on a short pass to a touchdown. Bailey is going to be a star. The O line held most of the night. Greg Williams called some kick ass plays. And finally, Manziel sucked but they are acting like his one run makes him god's gift to football.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
My reaction to the game summed up perfectly:

Admit+it+this+is+pretty+badass.+The+tags+are+lying_c69774_3918264.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

First team D looked alright. They tackled well which was good. The pass rush looked solid. The DB play was somewhat iffy at times.

Bradford looked really good to me. His throws were accurate, he pushed the ball down the field, and he had a lot of velocity on the ball. He also moved well in the pocket. He threw a 36 yard strike on 3rd and long to Kenny Britt between two defenders. Also hit Brian Quick on a 20+ yard throw with a strike between two defenders.

Definitely a better game. Team looked a lot more prepared and focused. Penalties were an issue, though. And Jake Long had a rough start.

Frustrating to watch, though, because Bradford, Tru, Langford, Saffold, and Brockers all left the game with injuries...which was scary. But Langford, Saffold, and Brockers are all fine. The other two remain to be seen but there's been good news on Bradford thus far.