Can someone post the link for the conferences today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
One major reason why Sam's sexuality isn't going to be an issue: you can clearly tell that he's already tired of the media circus surrounding it and he just wants to get on the field to prove himself.

He came across as annoyed by some of the less thought out questions and I can't say I blame him. Now he just wants to go hit some people.

He's going to be one of the hardest workers in camp because he feels he has to prove himself. The circus is over, and now it's time to get to work. I like that.

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
Michael looks and sounds focused on Football. I got the feeling he is as tired of the media circus as we are. Michael is a football player first!

rdw

Pro Bowler
Reporter: How does it feel to make it to the NFL?
Every Draftee: It's a dream come true and a blessing.

Reporter: Describe the pre-draft process.
Every Draftee: It's a lot of hard work but I'm just happy to be here. I'm excited to get to work.

Reporter: What do you think about being a teammate of Michael Sam?
Every Draftee: He's a great football player that had a great season. He's a hard worker and we're a team so nothing else matters.

The end.
LOL thanks for the recap!