Can someone post the link for the conferences today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
It's not loading for me on the Stlouisrams.com website.

Or perhaps embed the live video in this thread?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Important quote: "Yes sir, I can fit in my locker now." - Greg Robinson

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I like how those big boys look holding those jerseys. Can't wait to see 'em on the field.

jjab360

Legend
Just watching our first round picks, these guys are really impressive, real big personalities, stand out in a room for sure

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
next one is at 4 CST, right?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tre is yoked, man. His pass blocking has to be technique, don't tell me a guy that big is afraid to stick his nose in and throw a block.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I already knew this, but Lamarcus Joyner is one of the most well spoken individual's I've seen. He just exudes personality, confidence and leadership.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Can't watch an interview of Joyner's and tell me he won't be a leader in our locker room, maybe even as a rookie. Love the kid.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
A few thoughts. I only caught a couple minutes of the 1st round guys...and missed the day 2 guys.

If Michael Sam cuts it on the field he is going to be a great leader for our team.

Garrett Gilbert seems like a quality backup/developmental guy from an attitude stand point. He's got that nerdy yet try-hard personality.

Mo Alexander is definitely the silent assassin type of guy. He is soft spoken and seems to have been humbled. But he is going to play hard on the field.

EJ Gaines is another guy that shows some leadership qualities but also seems like a lead by example type of guy.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler

Reporter: How does it feel to make it to the NFL?
Every Draftee: It's a dream come true and a blessing.

Reporter: Describe the pre-draft process.
Every Draftee: It's a lot of hard work but I'm just happy to be here. I'm excited to get to work.

Reporter: What do you think about being a teammate of Michael Sam?
Every Draftee: He's a great football player that had a great season. He's a hard worker and we're a team so nothing else matters.

The end.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Paraphrasing...but Sam was just asked, "What are you going to do when someone says something to you on the field"...His response, "I'm determined to make this team, and when I DO make this team if someone wants to say something you are going to see #96 going down the field responding by making a big time play."

Love it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He has a terrific personality. I'm really pulling for Sam.