Can someone fill me in on Brockers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I'm at work and missed the game. I read on the gross site that he got injured?

It kinda seemed like a big joke though.

PhxRam

QuantumOfSalas said:
I'm at work and missed the game. I read on the gross site that he got injured?

It kinda seemed like a big joke though.

Just watched replay.. Ankle injury of some sort. At most I cant see him missing more then a few games

bluecoconuts

Legend
Got rolled up on his ankle and carted off. But he returned to the sidelines and seemed in good spirits so I don't think it's major. We'll find out tomorrow I'm sure.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
No one knows shit yet. I'd say he doesn't play at Detroit though.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man - Just not liking any of our starters getting carted off. I would just love to see us come into the regular season at full strength. I really want to see what these guys can do together and he's a big piece of the pie IMO. I realize he's a rook but that's a big athletic body clogging up the middle.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
RamFan503 said:
Man - Just not liking any of our starters getting carted off. I would just love to see us come into the regular season at full strength. I really want to see what these guys can do together and he's a big piece of the pie IMO. I realize he's a rook but that's a big athletic body clogging up the middle.

He was just starting to build up some momentum and confidence man. You could see it. It would suck if he was out for a long period of time, or if this injury nags him stunting his potential.

Hope for the best, and prepare for the worst I guess. Good to know Sneads on the phones already I guess.

No one else though. That's the good news. Fish is gonna have the team continue to be positive no matter what happens.

It is football. Shit happens. Fuck these injuries though. :amped: