Can Fisher get us to the "promised land"?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Can Fisher get us to the SB within 3 years?

• Sure. He has both the experience and the needed control.

• Doubtful. Occasional playoff appearances are his probable ceiling.

• Nope. He's a 20 year career .500 HC. That's his ceiling.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I've been thinking about this lately. I've gotta say that now I just dunno.

When Fisher was hired I jumped on the bandwagon. What was not to like? Especially after Linehan and Spags?

Loved Fisher's experience, complete football control authority, hiring Snead to identify talent (what a concept, huh?), got his pick of experienced and proven assistants, and the bonanza of premium draft picks.

He got off to an encouraging start in '12. Actually outcoached some quality HC's, including Harbaugh.

But now reality has set in for me. I see perplexing draft and personnel decisions, plus that off coverage D that he seems to favor. And he never seems to get a handle on our excessive penalties that keep killing us.

This year, year 3, was supposed to be our year. Yet it is a hot mess, at least so far.

It pains me to say it, but Fisher might be limited to a ceiling of .500 W/L record. That's been his 20 year track record, after all.

Plenty good enough to get us out of the NFL basement, not not good enough to get us to the NFL playoff and SB stratosphere.

Hope I'm wrong...