Can ESPN suck any more?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Kaepernick 0-3 outside pocket today, and was 1-5 for 6 yards under duress today. He also had 0 TD's, and fumbled an option pass that gave the Rams a defensive TD to tie the game, and gave us a safety.

But if you look at ESPN's stat line you'd think it was different. Kaepernick's QBR today? 82.4. Bradford? 59.8. Bradford put up more yards, drove the team down the field, extended plays with his legs, ran for 2 first downs, had no turnovers, avoided sacks, and got the team in position to win with a 4th quarter comeback. But apparently his play and his "clutch" wasn't as good as Kaepernick, most likely because ESPN is to busy beating their dicks about the 50 yard scramble that resulted in a field goal that did nothing because Bradford went back and ran for 2 first downs to get into range for GZ.

Seriously, I would love to sit down with the people at ESPN, especially Trent Dilfer and have him tell me exactly what the fuck they're looking at. My neighbor works for ESPN I should kick down his Christmas decorations.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
My neighbor works for ESPN I should kick down his Christmas decorations.
That was just funny. :lol:

Do it. :twisted:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I am really getting to dislike ESPN. They act like they are the only ones that know anything about sports. I used to love watching Sports Center every night to see the hi-lights of the day. But as of late, there is more commentary/break down about every hi-light than actual hi-lights anymore. Everyone on that network seems to have an opinion, and can get some "air-time" to voice it. Soon they will have the maintenance personnel giving their opinion as to why the Whiner's made too many mistakes, rather than the RAMS making good plays.

Did I mention that I hate ESPN. :evil:

GO RAMS!

Speeps

Starter
The QBR is pointless. And by many ESPN analysts admission, they don't understand it.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Good post and good point. I think it's pretty obvious what you must do.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfBWe1mqMuU[/youtube]

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Trent Dilfer was a no talent pussy.

His analysis is garbage too.

And do you ever notice how when he is talking to someone he breaks eye contact and ends up staring at the persons chest? He's a creep and moron.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sum1BTRthnU said:

And do you ever notice how when he is talking to someone he breaks eye contact and ends up staring at the persons chest? He's a creep and moron.
You should really stop pulling your punches.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

You should really stop pulling your punches.

This isn't about me, X...it's about ESPN and Trent Doucher...err Dilfer.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Now that's astute player analysis! If I ran the team, you'd get an incentive based bonus for that one.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Well said. Trent made up a stat that somehow makes HIS career look more relevant. He is a douchnozzle. That and his eyes are too close together :what: ....oh and he has those annoying incisors that look like fangs.