Can Brian Quick Regain His Momentum From Last Season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hey look.

Puppy.

cute-puppies-11.gif
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Athos

Legend
One hopes or that pick will be all the more frustrating.

I don't see any WRs going over 1000 either now actually. Right at 1000. Our leader prolly maxes at 850-950 though.

I think Britt or Quick could go double digit TD receptions tho with the threat Gurley will provide.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of Quick's success will depend on Foles. If Foles has a good year, all of our receivers will benefit. Foles will pick up this offense quickly because he has the experience. You just don't throw for 27 TD's and 2 Int's without having some talent, and he will turn Quick and everyone else into dangerous weapons. And we have a lot of weapons on this team. My concern is with the O line.

Big Willie

Starter
Quickie will be fine by game 3 (getting into sync based on health issues). I think Stedman will get the most receptions by a WR, but Quick and Britt will end up with more yards per reception and more touchdowns (6-10 each). Not sure what to expect from Tavon. Foles will throw the balls Bradford was afraid to throw.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One hopes or that pick will be all the more frustrating.

I don't see any WRs going over 1000 either now actually. Right at 1000. Our leader prolly maxes at 850-950 though.

I think Britt or Quick could go double digit TD receptions tho with the threat Gurley will provide.

Britt will, if he plays 16.

I think Quick is ready to step up, but he's still unproven.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
If Quick can recover and get back to his same track he was on last yr before the injury, I am not at all concerned about our WR group. And I haven't heard anything lately on the Bud Sasser "physical" thing ... has anyone else? A lot of BQ's thing is going to be the mental hurdle of not thinking too much about the shoulder.

I think this group has plenty of talent and our running game is going to make the defenses play more honest. Big WR's win the jump ball game. Would be nice to have a little more speed in the group, but I like the potential for the type of offense we are going to deploy.