Can anyone tell me ..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Exactly when will Fans be able to go to the Practices, so we can start getting some film/photos of the new guys in action!
IMHO a lot of these threads lately are .. you might say ..
yodapic.jpg

CoachO

Hall of Fame
The OTA's are closed. Although I managed to get an invite to ONE of the prictices last year.

Beyond that, training camp starts the last week of July. So patience is a must people.

And with the talk of them going to California for the week to train with the Cowboys, we will lose a weeks worth it practices here.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Beyond that, training camp starts the last week of July. So patience is a must people.

Thanks Coach as I believe everybody will be excited to see and here about the Refrigerators with Legs! As the offensive line goes, so goes the St. Louis Rams!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The OTA's are closed. Although I managed to get an invite to ONE of the prictices last year.

And with the talk of them going to California for the week to train with the Cowboys, we will lose a weeks worth it practices here.
I think some RODsters in CA have already said they'll provide coverage while the team is out there.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Have 'No Fear' Coach. As I stated in another thread. When the Team goes to California, I'll be their, with Camera in hand. I Live really close to Where they practice! Of course that's IF they let me in!!!!:D

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Have 'No Fear' Coach. As I stated in another thread. When the Team goes to California, I'll be their, with Camera in hand. I Live really close to Where they practice! Of course that's IF they let me in!!!!:D
just as an FYI. Pictures are allowed but video is not. And they do pay attention. I've had this conversation with a few others before. And I have seen them "ask people to leave" for ignoring the warnings about video taping portions of practice.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
just as an FYI. Pictures are allowed but video is not. And they do pay attention. I've had this conversation with a few others before. And I have seen them "ask people to leave" for ignoring the warnings about video taping portions of practice.

Not if I use my rams hat with a tiny camera in the emblem. :whistle:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just slap on a Patsies jersey and the NFL will let you videotape.
:rolleyes:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

If you prefer video bring a Patriot employee with you.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie

Don't worry CoachO I'll be pitchin a tent and picking up the slack for you when the Rams come to Oxnard. I have my trustee 400mm standing by so I can get some crotch shots for Leslie. :)