Can anyone Help, Need to know Best place to park for the Bills Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Driving up Sunday morning from Vegas for the game. where is the best place to park? Was going to buy a parking pass off Stubhub but they are sold out. i"ll be checking again soon to see if anymore get listed. Any help for Game Day parking would be great.

thanks,

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
If you're taking I-15 to the 91W, to the 110N, get off at the 91-110 junction and park at the Metro station and take the metro to Exposition park. Parking is only $1.00. If you try to drive and park at the Coliseum, plan on leaving 3 hours earlier and paying at least $40 to park ( if you can find a spot). The Carson Metro station is only 9 miles from Expo Park with no changing trains, and a ten minute walk to the Coliseum when you get off. Very easy.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Here's what we did for Hawks and what we're doing for Bills: driving to harbor gateway between 110 and 91. Parking is free, silver line bus is 2.50 I believe and drops u off 4 blocks from coliseum. It's about a 15-20 minute ride with 4 stops.

Bring plenty of canned beer, water, ice, and find somewhere to relax and watch pregame festivities at fanfest.

Big Game

Living The Dream
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks my Rams brothers. we will be parking at this station and riding to the game. the parking prices look outrageous.

Big Game

Living The Dream
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's what we did for Hawks and what we're doing for Bills: driving to harbor gateway between 110 and 91. Parking is free, silver line bus is 2.50 I believe and drops u off 4 blocks from coliseum. It's about a 15-20 minute ride with 4 stops.

Bring plenty of canned beer, water, ice, and find somewhere to relax and watch pregame festivities at fanfest.

any good tailgating spots?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
any good tailgating spots?
You could bring your own food to fanfest or hit parking lots and make friends. There's only 3-4 lots that are designated tailgate. :(

Any ROD have tailgate parking? I have a couple beers for you.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Thanks my Rams brothers. we will be parking at this station and riding to the game. the parking prices look outrageous.

Good choice, hope the outrageous cost of parking backfires and screws over the LA infrastructure in the near future.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Good choice, hope the outrageous cost of parking backfires and screws over the LA infrastructure in the near future.
economics at play...supply vs demand....people pay....because they have to....or find other options...like the metro...

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
economics at play...supply vs demand....people pay....because they have to....or find other options...like the metro...

I know that, it's just going to be another disaster in play if prices keep going up. You can only raise prices so much until it comes crashing down as hard as the NYSE

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you're taking I-15 to the 91W, to the 110N, get off at the 91-110 junction and park at the Metro station and take the metro to Exposition park. Parking is only $1.00. If you try to drive and park at the Coliseum, plan on leaving 3 hours earlier and paying at least $40 to park ( if you can find a spot). The Carson Metro station is only 9 miles from Expo Park with no changing trains, and a ten minute walk to the Coliseum when you get off. Very easy.
I come from the 805 and take PCH to Santa Monica and park for $5.00 there and walk to the tram station. It takes about 35 minutes to get to Vermont, but it's really easy. I can't imagine trying to park at the Coliseum unless you get there at 7:00 AM.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
The tailgating pass we bought with our tickets was like 450, same pass on stub hub was selling for 4k. (Whole season)

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
so i'm coming from OC and i'm thinking i'd ,park at Carson Station, and Lift to the Coliseum. Parking and traffic was a nightmare at hawks game. thoughts?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
so i'm coming from OC and i'm thinking i'd ,park at Carson Station, and Lift to the Coliseum. Parking and traffic was a nightmare at hawks game. thoughts?
See my comments above regarding Harbor Gateway station in Gardena (1 stop north?). We are leaving from Irvine this week.

Cost is $2.50 per trip and they were running twice the amount of buses on gameday. Lyft could have serious issues navigating traffic in and out of the stadium. Metro basically has access to it's own freeway lane. The lines for metro were pretty crowded after game, but settled down 30 minutes after.