Camp report Aug 17

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Whether the kid (Goff) starts or not, all I want to see is improvement week to week in camp and during the preseason. (Of course, if that happens, there's a decent chance he starts week 1.)

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Bad Training Camp & pre season for injuries @ ORT. First before the TC started Rob Havenstein now this new information on Battle.....Battle has been battling nagging injuries for most of TC. He missed the first pre season game too:eek:. But no worries we have Iron Man Saffold holding down ORT.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Bad Training Camp & pre season for injuries @ ORT. First before the TC started Rob Havenstein now this new information on Battle.....Battle has been battling nagging injuries for most of TC. He missed the first pre season game too:eek:. But no worries we have Iron Man Saffold holding down ORT.

RobH got hurt last year. Ram's downed played his injury. Came back and then put on IR. Still have not said what the injury was/is. So do not know what he is dealing with.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
RobH got hurt last year. Ram's downed played his injury. Came back and then put on IR. Still have not said what the injury was/is. So do not know what he is dealing with.
--It is a foot injury.That was what was reported before & after.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Yeah -- that is what I've always have thought about your hatred towards Roger Saffold !!!
--Really ?? What has Battle done of late ?? He didn't even play Saturday, & Williams might have beat him out anyway.
--Just like Randoloh , this might be the best thing for him. Keep him on IR for another year.

--What's up with your Boy Reynolds ?? He is not even starting over Wichmann. What happens when Havenstien comes back ??

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Got my fingers crossed that Battle's injury is nothing serious. So damn tired of OL injuries man. At some point the rule of averages has to effin weigh in our favor WTF.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
keenum is already ready, Goff and Mannion are both going to get time with the 1st team Saturday.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm not sure what it is but I'm starting to feel more comfortable with Keenum after watching hardknocks. He seems like he really has a command of the offense. Goff just has so much more arm talent it's hard to pick between the two. Luckily that's not my job.