Camp report 8/6/14 A Look at the Roster WRs; Offensive Line

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I am not an overly religious man, however, I thank the Good Lord for Coach O's insights each and every day!

CoachO

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am not an overly religious man, however, I thank the Good Lord for Coach O's insights each and every day!

That is nice for you to say..... but my motto thru my career has always been,,,, "if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your Bullshit!" I will leave it up the masses to figure out which is which.

But seriously, thank you for the comments. They are greatly appreciated.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Im loving the depth at guard with robinson, saffold, joseph, and bond. But man the tackle depth is kinda scarey, the goid thing is that robinson and saffold can swing out there. Im still hoping that moe makes this team.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I wonder how versatile this group can be if/when someone gets injured and they gotta rotate.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder how versatile this group can be if/when someone gets injured and they gotta rotate.

I believe that is one of Boudreau's biggest strengths. He builds his lines to be very versatile. Everyone seems to be looking only at the potential backups and fear the worst when it comes to the depth. But in reality, if they choose to keep but one extra tackle, they will have no less than 5 guys who can be used there. Assuming they keep Barnes, and Jones (if he comes back healthy) they will have 3 guys who can play center. Add in Joseph, they have no less than 5 guys who can play Guard. And that doesn't that doesn't even mention Person who can play all 5 positions if needed. Then guys like Bond, Hooey, or even Washington end up being developmental guys who can all be used. And trust me, any of these guys will be better than the likes of Quinn Ojinnaka.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I believe that is one of Boudreau's biggest strengths. He builds his lines to be very versatile. Everyone seems to be looking only at the potential backups and fear the worst when it comes to the depth. But in reality, if they choose to keep but one extra tackle, they will have no less than 5 guys who can be used there. Assuming they keep Barnes, and Jones (if he comes back healthy) they will have 3 guys who can play center. Add in Joseph, they have no less than 5 guys who can play Guard. And that doesn't that doesn't even mention Person who can play all 5 positions if needed. Then guys like Bond, Hooey, or even Washington end up being developmental guys who can all be used. And trust me, any of these guys will be better than the likes of Quinn Ojinnaka.
is it safe to say Fisher is gonna keep most of them rotated around outside their primary positions for most of preseason to get the live work they can at those positions now?