Camp report 8/6/14 A Look at the Roster QBs; RBs; TEs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Great report Coach0, i really feel with Britt & Quick challenging the defense downfield, Tavon & Cook & Kendricks can find the room they need to operate. Totally agree with you. So you see Cunningham above Bayer?
I still can't see them just cutting Pead for a guy that only covers kicks...Not unless he's giving wet-willy's to the players at night in camp.
Ohhhh, I know....I'll leave this alone after this, DO YOU REALLY LIKE SHAUN HILL'S GAME? I personally think weak armed back-ups are not what Schotty needs behind Sam....I'd personally take a running/scrambling type that could make something happen on the fly as a back up....just in case....

CoachO

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great report Coach0, i really feel with Britt & Quick challenging the defense downfield, Tavon & Cook & Kendricks can find the room they need to operate. Totally agree with you. So you see Cunningham above Bayer?
I still can't see them just cutting Pead for a guy that only covers kicks...Not unless he's giving wet-willy's to the players at night in camp.
Ohhhh, I know....I'll leave this alone after this, DO YOU REALLY LIKE SHAUN HILL'S GAME? I personally think weak armed back-ups are not what Schotty needs behind Sam....I'd personally take a running/scrambling type that could make something happen on the fly as a back up....just in case....

This offense isn't geared for anything other than a drop back QB. They have had more than one chance to acquire one, and they have passed EVERY time. Shawn Hill, if called upon will do just fine in this offense.

CoachO

Hall of Fame

He has only been getting reps on the offensive side of the ball.

CoachO

Hall of Fame

The report I think you might be referring to, was something that came out before camp opened. I saw the same thing. But since training camp opened, offense only.