Camp Report 8/19/14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Honestly, until yesterdays practice, he was barely noticeable. He may have the size, but he has struggled. I would be very surprised to see him not be one of the first cuts next week. And IMO, doesnt warrant any PS consideration.

Thanks

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Thanks for the continuing reports.

Why is this drill run like this? Whats the benefit and why not line up 5 OL vs 4 DE + 1 LB (for example)?

This is like the "Oklahoma" drill. Line up mono-e-mono and go at it. Also helps develop blocking combinations with the center-guard, and guard-tackle, and tackle-tight end. Sometimes you need to change it up. Inside hull and outside hull does just that. Also gives coaches a closer look at players. I'm sure this is not a daily routine.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I don't know if anyone knows more but I read today that Saffold has been recovering from a stinger in his neck/shoulder and that they have just been taking extra time letting it heal.He has been lobbying to play this weekend.