Camp Report 8/11/14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I jot down notes based on what i see when they start the 11 on 11 drills,, I noticed that Cook and Kendricks were getting the majority of the reps. Pardon me for was obviously an oversight. I am not a mind reader, and some of the expectations some seem to want me to be make me less inclined to do this stuff.

IF it were indeed a shift in philosophy, I would certainly have mentioned it. They work on different things on each and every day. At this point in camp, I am just not going to report on all the things that they are doing, unless its something completely out of the norm.

Honestly, I am almost thankful there are only 4 more open practices.
You're hard work, is not in vain.

Rambition

Rookie
@CoachO - Just have to say, thank you, I'm across the pond in Wales, with limited access to live/on screen Rams action, your insights and reports are the only way I get to live the offseason, if you're ever in Wales, come say hello, my micro-brewery is constantly working and my cellar full ;)
nice. but how about the rest of your rams bros across the pond here at ROD?:sneaky:

RamWoodie

Legend
GREAT JOB Coach O...much appreciated!

I'm thinking Joyner gives the Rams flexibility in the secondary where they can put him at either CB or safety...but I may be wrong.

I remember when they drafted Johnson folks thought he would play safety, but Fisher said "no...he's going to play CB, and that rang true!

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Not such a funny story. I hope you still have a good relationship with your dad. Most folks I know who had an overbearing parent are a little f'd up, harboring "I never lived up to expectations" resentment.

lol really? I'm sorry then.... lol I still find it funny....;)

Last edited by a moderator:

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
lol really? I'm sorry then.... lol I still find it funny....;)

My apologies, @rams56 . Two people marked my previous post as inappropriate, and I can see it could be considered out of line. I can be a bit of a busybody sometimes, a trait which doesn't always serve me well.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
My apologies, @rams56 . Two people marked my previous post as inappropriate, and I can see it could be considered out of line. I can be a bit of a busybody sometimes, a trait which doesn't always serve me well.

no problem at all.... ;)