Camp Report 7/27/14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I didn't say he didn't participate. I admitted it was on over sight on my part, by excluding him. And when I reference that part of practice, I am referring to the WALK THRU stuff they are doing with each unit lined up, one behind the other.

Thank you. I appreciate all the information you give us. I figured I may have just been missing something...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah when Gaines was drafted, I had actually forgotten about him and assumed he had gone off the board at least a round earlier.

USC huh? In addition to being a Mizzou fan, I'm also a big UCLA fan (Probably the only person in St. Louis who is lol). We might have some fun here come college football season ;-)

Ouch lol. Thankfully two of the big pieces on that offense are on the Rams
Agree --missed that Auburn game.I was party in Oakland Arena. 59 is a lot of points.
--Saw Pettis break his ankle from Ramfan video yesterday.
UCLA & Hundley are actually my favorite to win it all.He should be a top 5 pick.SmRt he stayed in school for his chance to make memories.