Camp Report - 7/26/13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Warner4Prez said:
Not sure how closely you're watching there Coach, but does Sherman have a lot of interaction with all the wideouts? I think he did a hell of a job getting Dez Bryant's head screwed on right, so I'm hoping some TLC with Quick might do the trick...just curious if they appear to be treating him like a pet project or if they're spreading the love with Austin/Bailey et. all.

I tend to watch that very closely. Sherman is always "coaching". He is very quick to come over and "discuss" things with most of the WRs (the top 5 anyway) when they come off the field. They tend to rotate guys on every play, so they are constantly being "coached".

I view it as a good sign that he isn't doing it as much this year as he seemed to last year with Quick. So, no, he isn't his "pet project". That's not to say he doesn't "coach" him when its called for.

But he is doing the same thing with Bailey and Austin, and Givens as well.