Cam Newton taking a "#12"...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
on the #12. "#12".... you know... as in "I have to go take a #12 ( A Shit )".

I really don't like Cam Neuter. But I like what I see here.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
There is a lot of butthurt from Seachickens fans over this ... which makes it all the more enjoyable :LOL:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
There is a lot of butthurt from Seachickens fans over this ... which makes it all the more enjoyable :LOL:

Its only ok if their shitchickens can flaunt themselves obnoxiously. Like dick Sherman screaming to the world about how "great" he is. Or how dick Sherman baits another player to punch him in the face. Or when their team acts like babies when they lose the Super Bowl.

Kudos Mr. Newton, kudos.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That was funny. I also thought the reaction of the lady that he tossed his towel up to was hilarious. He throws his sweaty game towel up above the tunnel and this middle aged looking woman looks like it is the greatest thing that has ever happened in her whole life. A sweaty game towel? Maybe it is just that I am not a memorabilia guy, but even if I was I wouldn't react like that.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
on the #12. "#12".... you know... as in "I have to go take a #12 ( A crap )".

I really don't like Cam Neuter. But I like what I see here.

I agree, can't stand Cam, but Love what he did!! I haope they play each other next season, in the regular season, and beat the stuffing out of each other!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Cam freakin' Newton
That guy is gonna go down as possibly the most decorated QB ever to play
He's starting to grow on me

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I like Cam (except when he's playing the Rams) -- and the "desecration" of the 12 flag only makes me like him even more.

Suck it, 'hawks fans.