Cam back in #3.... Hmmm

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I think Obj goes to 13 or an entirely different number for fresh start. I just want this dude signed already.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
It is weird that he took OBJs number from last year but OBJ technically took Cam's number first. I know last year Cam wore it at camp I believe but opted against because he'd have to pay a fee for it whereas this year he doesn't.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
1651090714580.png

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I hope he balls out. You shouldn't be changing and claiming numbers then have a mid performance.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Story goes they agreed to get OBJ the #3 and told him when/if he comes back in 2022 he'd have to pick a new number. Akers wanted to swap to 3 before the start of last season but as said above it would cost him a lot of money which it doesn't this year. All in the works and IMO won't change OBJ at all. I'd wager it reinforces he'll sign after the comp pick formula is done when they also sign a DB and announce restructure/extensions for a few players including AD and Kupp.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
It won’t be for lack of trying. Akers is the type to put 110% effort all the time.
Into the back of lineman sometimes lol. We need him to return to the late 2020 form. He needs to be a perennial Pro Bowler this year if he wants a nice contract. No averaging 3 ypc.

dang

Legend
Hoping for the best here. Maybe we think about releasing Wolford to open up #13 for OBJ. Just in case he wants to see the extra little push by us showing our commitment lol.
Just take him on a private jet ride. It worked for Von Miller.