Calling Robert Quinn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
7 tackles, 0 Sacks, 0 Forced Fumbles through first 3 games.
Our best player needs to take some games over. I understand he gets doubled teamed almost every snap but he & Greg Willaims need to figure something out.
I don't want to hear about him being 'held' every play. There's holding on every play in the NFL, that's no excuse.
Up 21-0 is the perfect formula for our 'excellent pass rush' to take over a game.

Obviously the loss today isn't on just one player, but he's one of our top guys and we need him to be at his very best.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Quinn has played well. It's not on him, he's still getting pressure. Just hasn't been able to convert it into sacks.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
He nearly got there 3 or 4 times today. One step away. He's one step away because he's been held every play. He's got to start getting there 1 step quicker.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just shows how important Long is to help garner attention.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Not much pressure all year.. Could it be Gregg Williams and not Quinn?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I made this point during the pre-season when everyone was talking about him breaking the single-season sack record. I made the prediction his sack total from last year would be less. I think some has to do with Williams' scheme, Chris Long being hurt right now, and teams making sure he is contained. It's not going to get better until CL gets back and you have to worry about containing both of them.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quinn was frustrating today. We needed him at points and he was nowhere to be found. Romo had all day to pick apart our zones.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Romo kept stepping up in the middle to avoid the pressure and that's where he should have met a Ram player--he didn't.

I wonder how much William's "brilliant" blitzes are messing with things. The blitzes don't get there and they open up the filed for the opposing receivers.