Call Tebow...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
When Vick first got out of prison and was trying to get back in the NFL, the Rams were rumored to be one of the teams to go for him. according to my uncle who lives out in stl, maybe someone else can back me up from the region, a lot of fans said they'd stop going to games if he came to stl. Other than that he is just as fragile as SB.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Hate.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
since when did rod turn into comedy central?

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
No to Tebow. I think Hill compares to Andy Dalton. But Hill is more careful with the football. We don't have a top ten qb but we also don't have a bottom ten qb.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Mainly because he would be a lightning rod of controversy, he wouldn't let the fact that he's an evangelical Christian lie,Mike Sam isn't making an issue of his gay status so others don't.
I believe you can win with Tebow but not big not in this league .
Shotty is as we speak looking at his playbook and tailoring to Hills strengths like he did for Kellen Clemens last year and has two weeks to do it, we'd have to change the entire offense for Tebow,that's another thing teams that have pocket passers with runners as backups or vice versa are not thinking you need a backup as close in style as your starter as you can get for continuity if there is an injury.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'd have no problem with Tebow since that would mean we'd be picking first next year.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mainly because he would be a lightning rod of controversy, he wouldn't let the fact that he's an evangelical Christian lie,Mike Sam isn't making an issue of his gay status so others don't.
I believe you can win with Tebow but not big not in this league .
Shotty is as we speak looking at his playbook and tailoring to Hills strengths like he did for Kellen Clemens last year and has two weeks to do it, we'd have to change the entire offense for Tebow,that's another thing teams that have pocket passers with runners as backups or vice versa are not thinking you need a backup as close in style as your starter as you can get for continuity if there is an injury.
a mature and intelligent reply?? NO WAY i dont believe it. you sir deserve a lollipop

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
It is kind of embarrassing that some people are wanting Tebow or Young on this team right now. Two guys who are not wanted on any other team in the league. Tebow had a chance to make the Pats and learn from one of the best and he couldn't do that. Why would anyone want two guys on this team less than two weeks before the season who aren't even in the league? The Rams are not signing those guys or trading for Vick or Sanchez or anyone. It makes no sense to bring someone in to try to learn everything. Hill has been here this whole offseason. He will be the qb of this team barring injury. This offense is built for a qb to manage and not make mistakes. If our team was built to be qb heavy like Denver or Green Bay then we would be in serious trouble. This team can and will win with Hill. This team is upgraded in most positions and if Clemens can get us to 7-9 then Hill, being a better qb and with a better supporting cast, can get up to .500 or better. I maintain that this season is not over. If the defense shows up like we think it will and our Oline can stay healthy, then this team will not be easy to beat. Our days of having no depth and little talent are over. This team can overcome Bradford being out.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Michael Hansen of Calvary Church is already serving as the Rams Chaplain

But im not against we bringing on Tebow as backup to Michael Hansen, in case he wants to run the option or has a full house backfield during mass

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only way I'd let Tebow or Vick on the team would be if they agreed to throw the ball with their right hand

Ramatik

Starter
I'd put Tebow on the practice squad for numerous reasons.
1- A running QB to practice against to be better prepared for Kap and Wilson
2- The best QB in college history could develop into a pro QB
3- He wins

1 - He's been sitting on his ass for quite a while now. His speed probably isn't good enough to practice with.
2. This is the NFL. He got some miracle wins and one playoff win, then stuffed in his second playoff game. Denver didn't want him. The Jets thought they did, but he could beat out anybody. The Pats picked him up. And not even the All-Knowing, All-Great Coach Billicheat could coach this guy into being an NFL Quarterback. He was talented enough to try. But not good enough to make it.
3. He is a loser at getting a job as an NFL Quarterback.

Yes, the Ram team is coming together and building. I don't think it's as good as the Denver squad that carried a liability like Tebow till it got to the Superbowl with a Real Quarterback.

We don't need the circus and step back that somebody like Tebow or Vick or Vince Young would be.

Why do the same names keep getting retreaded? retarded?

Rams4life

Skip Bayless(@Realskipbayless) tweeted at 1:52 pm

" if i were the rams, id give Tim tebow a shot. They say no they really like shaun Hill. Ok fine, finish last in the division. "

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Skip Bayless(@Realskipbayless) tweeted at 1:52 pm

" if i were the rams, id give Tim tebow a shot. They say no they really like shaun Hill. Ok fine, finish last in the division. "
We are alll dumber when we hear Skip Bayless