Call Tebow...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right...Tebow did all that because he was just soooo good. Had nothing to do with the defense of that Bronco team. Tebow was the guy winning those thrilling 12-10 games.

This argument has been beat to death 2 years ago. Tebow sucks and the entire NFL knows it, that's why he is doing TV. The Broncos won despite having Tebow at QB, not because of Tebow.
I was hoping you'd say that. So having a great D makes him better. Man I wish our D was good. Oh wait...

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I was hoping you'd say that. So having a great D makes him better. Man I wish our D was good. Oh wait...
No, it doesn't make HIM better...again, the Broncos won DESPITE how bad their QB was, not because of him.

You play the rely on the running game and pass when you need to with any QB...only Hill has a much better arm and accuracy than anything Tebow offers. Hill can also run when needed.

Shaun Hill is a much better option than Tebow.

In any event...if you'd like to beat the Tebow drum, go for it. He will be talking about the SEC all season and not throwing a ball in the NFL so it seems like a big waste of time to me to even speculate how well he'd do.

ABIGRAMFAN

UDFA
Name
ABIGRAMFAN
I'd put Tebow on the practice squad for numerous reasons.
1- A running QB to practice against to be better prepared for Kap and Wilson
2- The best QB in college history could develop into a pro QB
3- He wins

209RamsFan

Sanchez.. TF??? Isn't he the same dude that ran into a grown mans butt??

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3- He wins

He can't be put on the practice squad. He's not eligible.

ShaneFalco

3- He wins
i didnt even think about #1. But i dont know, Rams have played running qbs enought to know by now.

Id still like to see him as a backup. What if Hill goes down? Hill is 34 and after Sam, i think we should plan for it. Unless Gilbert makes the team.

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
1062.gif

No!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Call Tebow. Ask if his refrigerator is running. Laugh. Hang up. Call Shaun Hill. Make sure he's ready for Sundays. Call Warner. Ask if he's ready to broadcast. Call Davis. Ask him to bring muffins for Hill.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm not crapping you at all. Can't play an entire season with Hill. Vick might be my first choice but Tebow is just sitting there. Why not?

Sure......what do you want me to call him? :whistle:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm not crapping you at all. Can't play an entire season with Hill. Vick might be my first choice but Tebow is just sitting there. Why not?

And, yes we can not only play a full season with Hill, we can actually be somewhat successful while doing it.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
so much Tebow hate. considering even Wagoner thinks someone made a deal with the devil back in '99 we could use a little Devine Intervention from the guy

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The "inappropriate function" is not for when you don't agree with someone's post. It's only for when someone is being a jerk. Robocop was just giving his opinion.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The "inappropriate function" is not for when you don't agree with someone's post. It's only for when someone is being a jerk. Robocop was just giving his opinion.
This. You don't have to like it, but it's not disrupting the forum either.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still say they should at least give Vince Young a look (as backup) if Fisher & he can bury the hatchet.

tumblr_ll9pv9jboy1qixleeo1_400.gif

Yeah... Fisher wants to bury the hatchet... in Young's skull! :)

The only thing about Vick is... he might sell tickets for the curiosity factor. Otherwise, I wouldn't expect much.