Call Tebow...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ViperLjs

Rookie
I'm not crapping you at all. Can't play an entire season with Hill. Vick might be my first choice but Tebow is just sitting there. Why not?

Are you for real dude? Tebow is so bad he's out of the NFL, healthy, at age 27.

ShaneFalco

yea but opposed to Hill, he actually has a winning record. regardless if he can throw the ball or not.

I would definitely like to see the Rams try to work Tim out at least, see if he has changed.

Athos

Legend
I'd rather curse the Rams with my mediocre QB-ing skillz than bring in Teblow.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
yea but opposed to Hill, he actually has a winning record. regardless if he can throw the ball or not.

I would definitely like to see the Rams try to work Tim out at least, see if he has changed.

How would a QB of limited skill growing another year older sitting on his ass change his ability?

Hill knows the offense, has a decent arm, and is a veteran.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Get this BS out of here lol.

You people need to educate yourself on Shaun Hill, he's not Peyton Manning, but he's a veteran QB with a decent arm, pocket mobility, and a good feel for the game. We can win with that guy.
so then if he gets hurt we start Davis right? yea awesome

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Get this BS out of here lol.

You people need to educate yourself on Shaun Hill, he's not Peyton Manning, but he's a veteran QB with a decent arm, pocket mobility, and a good feel for the game. We can win with that guy.

Yes. With great defense, running game, and ST's, OL play, we can beat anybody with Shaun Hill. Fortunately, we do have the peices in place to do just that.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No, sir, it's time to call Favre. Just don't open any of his text messages with picture attachments.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Someone ban this guy!!!!! Just kidding...but no.
yea lets just enjoy another almost .500 season right. last time I checked Tebow left the NFL basically after winning a string of games and beating Pittsburg in the playoffs.

ShaneFalco

yea lets just enjoy another almost .500 season right. last time I checked Tebow left the NFL basically after winning a string of games and beating Pittsburg in the playoffs.
i think Tim would suprise alot of people if he got the chance to come to STL

ShaneFalco

There is alot of upside to it.
He would get league min for salary.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Right...Tebow did all that because he was just soooo good. Had nothing to do with the defense of that Bronco team. Tebow was the guy winning those thrilling 12-10 games.

This argument has been beat to death 2 years ago. Tebow sucks and the entire NFL knows it, that's why he is doing TV. The Broncos won despite having Tebow at QB, not because of Tebow.

ShaneFalco

Right...Tebow did all that because he was just soooo good. Had nothing to do with the defense of that Bronco team. Tebow was the guy winning those thrilling 12-10 games.

This argument has been beat to death 2 years ago. Tebow sucks and the entire NFL knows it, that's why he is doing TV. The Broncos won despite having Tebow at QB, not because of Tebow.
well since i live here in Denver, i saw most of that season as did most people.

it was both. Tebow kept the games close by not turning the ball over and having a good time of possession with the offense, while the d would come out fresh and shut people down.
Would work well with our great D in st. louis.

Defense was eating people up last night.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
dzy2ovcjaesovk7fg.jpg