Call me crazy but I think the Rams will make the playoffs!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I honestly think the Rams are good! I can't EVER remember the Rams having so much speed! I think the 49's and Seahawks will have their hands full trying to stop the Rams offense and the Rams defense were already good but they also got better! And, the Rams also have Jeff Fisher! Should be a GREAT SEASON for the Rams!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Re: Call me crazy but I think the Rams will make the playoff

You can feel the vibe changing even after one practice. There's definitely something in the air with this team. They want it bad.

There's going to be some epic battles going on in the West this year. I cannot wait for this season to get started.

A55VA6

Legend

I think the Rams can make the playoffs.. but young players will have to play well and hopefully the inexperience doesn't show. If everyone stays healthy, I think this season will be a special one... the start of something great here.

Like Username said.. the vibe is just different. It all feels different. Going for that winning record and a playoff berth!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

#1 things is we stay healthy overall I don't think its crazy whatsoever to make the playoffs especially since Mr. Harvin is most likely going to need hip surgery.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

p3rpjDz.jpg

(but I agree anyway)

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

I know i am tired of hearing the nfc west is the best division 49 blah blah seahags blah blah and comments done playoffs or not i hope we just go out and dominant the division again and shut some people up

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I have been calling for a 10-6 record, and a Wild Card birth for months now...I have been laughed at by fans from other sites. They give no credence to improvement of our Oline and our WR core. They always point to the loss of SJAX, and the loss of Danny Amendola as reasons why the Rams will regress this year.

They purposefully don't want to see improvement and the incredible talent we now have. They also call Bradford a bust..again, stepping on Bradford head to elevate Kaep and Russell Wilson. Heck, even Card fans give me crap, and say Palmer is a better QB, and the the Rams will suck, even though we swept them last year...Homers.. I want the Rams to stomp their heads in!!!! :grr:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm in the belief that 10 wins should be the floor for this rams team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I find it hard to believe this roster isn't at least 2 wins better than last year.

Then again; it's too early to tell how good any of our competition is going to be.

(1) We need to emerge out of preseason healthy with our key players

(2) One game at a time

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame

The Rammer said:
#1 things is we stay healthy overall I don't think its crazy whatsoever to make the playoffs especially since Mr. Harvin is most likely going to need hip surgery.

I am holding my breath every day on the injury front. We have been snake bitten for far too long. Time for other teams to play with that snake! I am concerned on the Kendricks thing. He supposedly had a knee "scope" in April .. .and still not ready? I just had a major knee surgery a little over a week ago... and my time table to return to work (very physical job) is early to mid Oct. If Kendricks' was a simple "scope" He should be ready by now.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk[/youtube]

Sorry, but someone had to do it :hehe:

I do think we have a chance if the pieces come together and the youngins grow fast.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

I don't think this team making the playoffs this year is crazy at all! We've improved on both sides of the ball, even if our rookie WRs don't contribute much in the receiving game (and due simply to his speed & elusiveness I think T. Austin will).

Heads will start turning when we beat ATL in the GA Dome in week 2. If (big if) we can stay relatively healthy I think winning the West is well within reason.

Bring on the regular season!

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tron said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk[/youtube]

Sorry, but someone had to do it :hehe:

I do think we have a chance if the pieces come together and the youngins grow fast.

Good post! I always got a kick out of that interview!