Caleb Brantley charged with assault on female

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
First of all how damned stupid do you have to be to hit a woman. Then multiply it to the 1000x degree for an NFL draft prospect likely going in the first round and making multi millions. And again how stupid do you have to be to hit a woman?!?!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First of all how damned stupid do you have to be to hit a woman. Then multiply it to the 1000x degree for an NFL draft prospect likely going in the first round and making multi millions. And again how stupid do you have to be to hit a woman?!?!
It can get worse... D@MN CAMERA'S ~Ray Rice

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
55a939f6d301485dd75e3d30ecff7345e8edfced0aa7fa58a721a741e0eab376.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Perhaps, but this idiot has several eye witnesses and has already been identified in a perp lineup.
The "Old School" thing to do is several guys beating his @ss so bad that he needs medical attention. This makes me a barbarian I know, and I don't give a flying F&*!@!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
A snippet of the police report has been released. Doesn't totally clear him for hitting a woman but it sure casts the "victim" in a new light.

j2afpwzjvjty.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From what I heard from others, NFL teams cleared him on this. The police report paints the encounter in a totally different light. I lived down the hall from the guy, and we have a few mutual acquaintances in common. Everything I know about the guy points to him being a good kid.

We'll see what other facts surface.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Alright! There's our newest defensive player!!!!

Mock incoming 3... 2.... 1

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Police are still recommending charges as far as I can see - but DA won't decide before the draft.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
If I learned anything from that TMZ report of Steven Jackson accused of beating his girlfriend 6 years ago, it's to wait for facts to shed light until I develop an opinion on the person. The media loves to paint a narrative so long as it's generates revenue and sports journalism is no different.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
A snippet of the police report has been released. Doesn't totally clear him for hitting a woman but it sure casts the "victim" in a new light.

j2afpwzjvjty.jpg
So from reading that report she is the one who committed the assault and he did not hit her.

Always better to get the details before jumping to conclusions on this stuff.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
We still don't know what happened - but based on this it looks like she hit him and he "reacted" and that reaction knocked her out and claimed a tooth. Maybe he flailed his arms in surprise and caught her Square and maybe he hit her back. Maybe he barely touched her and she later knocked her own tooth out to try to get paid.

If I'm an NFL team, I'm having a hard time not considering this in my evaluation.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Reads like he just pushed the bitch away. Nothing like mixon who knocked the bitch the fuck out.

Why am i calling them bitches? Because both started punching men without thinking about what might happen to them. Women who throw punches.....no good.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

j2afpwzjvjty.jpg
This report is a game changer as far as my opinion goes! His Draft status should not be effected by this ..... person!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We still don't know what happened - but based on this it looks like she hit him and he "reacted" and that reaction knocked her out and claimed a tooth. Maybe he flailed his arms in surprise and caught her Square and maybe he hit her back. Maybe he barely touched her and she later knocked her own tooth out to try to get paid.

If I'm an NFL team, I'm having a hard time not considering this in my evaluation.

You really want a player that hit a women knowing the consequence .

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
You really want a player that hit a women knowing the consequence .

I don't want to pass on sliding top talent because of a BS allegation - but as i said, I don't know if this is BS or not. What I am saying is that I couldn't just ignore it because the witness statements seem shaky at first glance.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't want to pass on sliding top talent because of a BS allegation - but as i said, I don't know if this is BS or not. What I am saying is that I couldn't just ignore it because the witness statements seem shaky at first glance.

Well The Rams aren't going to go in that direction. I think they play it safe.
La'll Collins was one I would have drafted .